Most deserving character to get the Hot Toys Treatment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a6ce363d6352a130626ee7d95fae7b75.jpg

87019d63730aa97e14062757f86937cf.png

Michael Fassbender Magneto!!!

I think this would sell well...amazing actor, great costume, popular comic book villain and the "Apocalypse" suit is amazing.

Come with a helmetless and helmeted head sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the necro bump, but didn't know where else to put this. It's not really a "deserving" at all, but I'm just wondering if anyone thinks Hot Toys is going to do a ScarJo Ghost in the Shell figure? I'm thinking they're not, because buzz on the film isn't strong, however, HT does like ScarJo and has made many figures of her (including The Shadow which was a flop).

I think I still would want Batman Returns Penguin & street cloth Rocky. What I would love to see HT do is Skiff Lando. There is so much information/contrast in that outfit (metal, organic, cloth) with head sculpt, helmet, Blaster, Force Pike I think it would be very interesting!

I think I still would want Batman Returns Penguin & street cloth Rocky. What I would love to see HT do is Skiff Lando. There is so much information/contrast in that outfit (metal, organic, cloth) with head sculpt, helmet, Blaster, Force Pike I think it would be very interesting!

Totally agree with you on Skiff Guard Lando. He would be awesome!

Back