Most deserving character to get the Hot Toys Treatment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New versions of the Nostromo crew in Spacesuits...definitely need a Kane figure that actually looks like John hurt and spacesuits that aren't rubber.
Doubt HT will ever do them though

Looks like Doc Brown and Ghostbusters are pretty strong wants from people so far. I would also like the Ghostbusters.

Road Warrior
Gangs of New York
The Warriors
Escape from New York
Apocalypse Now
Watchmen
Dune

Somebody mentioned Power Rangers earlier. Im still surprised this hasn't gotten a 1/6 scale treatment. Doesn't need to be Hot Toys but somebody should do it.

Beetlejuice,
Rorschach,
Doc Brown,
Penguin & Catwoman,
a G1 Megatron to go with their Optimus Prime,
Green Goblin,
Barbossa,
and I'd really like to see a Fassbender Magneto from X-Men: Apocalypse.

Blade Runner
Star Trek (og and next gen)
Princess Bride

And what about musicians?
They've taken on Michael Jackson, but what about Hendrix, Beatles (tons of different looks), Stones, Aerosmith, GnR, hell even Madonna.

Mad max, Wez, and lord humongous from Road Warrior
Any and all characters from Escape from New York, The Thing, and Big Trouble in Little China

Somebody mentioned Power Rangers earlier. Im still surprised this hasn't gotten a 1/6 scale treatment. Doesn't need to be Hot Toys but somebody should do it.

Most 1/6 collectors are in their mid thirties to 50's so I have no doubt we will see this in next 5 years or so. Gotta wait for them 90's kids to settle down, get more disposable income and start yearning for their childhoods again. Its coming :eek:)

i don't want anything more from HT, because all their product lately is super ****** and lazy, except for star wars/marvel stuff which i hate.

Would like them to make Frank Drebin

NakedGun.jpg

Back