Most deserving character to get the Hot Toys Treatment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a Rorschach, KISS 1977 figures, Evel Knievel, Universal Monsters, Ferris Bueller and a WWE Stone Cold Steve Austin figure. Of yeah, a Cesar Romero Joker.

Rorschach
V from V for Vendetta
Neo
Freddie Mercury
Korben Dallas, Leeloo, Zorg and Ruby Rhod

Almost anything from Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings if they had the license. Geralt of Rivia would be awesome although never going to happen.

Sloth from Goonies (of course I'd get any of the Goonies!)
E.T. and Elliot
Bill & Ted
Willow
Ghostbusters 80s
Beetlejuice (a good one!)
Edward Scissorhands (redo)
Doc Brown and Einstein
John Connor from T2
TMNT 80s toon
TMNT 90s movie turtles
TMNT comic
Beavis and Butthead
Wicket from ROTJ

Hey You Guys!, now go back and reedit your lists to add Sloth and he will forgive you for forgetting him, but you all know you want him.

Mickey and Mallory Knox (natural born killers)
Paddy Considine and his brother (dead man's shoes)
Donnie Darko and Frank (donnie darko)
Stringer Bell and Avon Barksdale (the wire)
Al Swearengen (deadwood)

Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc.Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc.Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc.Brown, Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown Doc. Brown.

Guts.

sU1rWCQ.jpg

Cyber City Oedo 808 set. I only knew the UK version with the amazing Rory McFarlane soundtrack so this is up there as one of my all time favourite anime. I'll provide a link to the UK version on youtube for the first episode below watch it the soundtrack really changes the show into a must watch! https://youtu.be/dwBXPsetOHM
Benten
Gogul
Sengoku
5ba1847a6f5a1852147b08ca08073a90.jpg

Cyber City Oedo 808 set. I only knew the UK version with the amazing Rory McFarlane soundtrack so this is up there as one of my all time favourite anime. I'll provide a link to the UK version on youtube for the first episode below watch it the soundtrack really changes the show into a must watch! https://youtu.be/dwBXPsetOHM
Benten
Gogul
Sengoku
5ba1847a6f5a1852147b08ca08073a90.jpg

THIS.

Back