Most deserving character to get the Hot Toys Treatment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about some videogame characters of my childhood, I would go for:

- Kain (Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver)
- Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
- Le Chuck (Monkey Island)
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
- Nelo Angelo (Devil May Cry)

Attachments

• e9654a12a27ceaec2fafdcc5e1675aa7.jpg
    e9654a12a27ceaec2fafdcc5e1675aa7.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Lara-Croft-tomb-raider-6374056-1600-1280.jpg
    Lara-Croft-tomb-raider-6374056-1600-1280.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 179
  • zombie_pirate_lechuck_by_laura32.jpg
    zombie_pirate_lechuck_by_laura32.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 177
  • pyramid_head_color_by_indecom-d10ad7q.jpg
    pyramid_head_color_by_indecom-d10ad7q.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Kratos_Render.jpg
    Kratos_Render.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Sephiroth.jpg
    Sephiroth.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 179
Zorro & Tornado - Antonio Banderas
Lone Ranger & Silver - Clayton Moore
Tonto & Scout - Jay Silverheels

Skeletor
He-Man
Beast-Man
Trap-Jaw
Mer-Man
Man-E-Faces
Hordak

Walking Dead
Daryl
Michonne
And Rick Grimes, B?#%!

I Would like to have some hot toys of The Fifth Element movie, especially leeloo. Also as far as video games go, Joel from the last of us.:pray:

I honestly don't get all the McClain and Lethal Weapon requests. They were good movies back in the day but talk about boring figures on the shelf.

Each to their own I guess.

I also love all the requests for stuff being made by other 1/6th companies as if they don't exist. Some are not up to par but others are definitely good and getting better. With HT's nursing from the Mouse's teat their entire level of detail, likeness, and quality has gone down. Some of their releases look great still, others hold no interest for me, and sadly, some of the ones I am most excited for come out looking mediocre in comparison to what they have been capable in the past.

If they are going to tackle any of these requests with the quality of say Commando or the lack of nailing the likeness of all the Star Wars figures barring Stormtroopers and Leia, I am ok with other companies taking a crack at any and/or all of these in this thread.

Some of the "least deserving" figures in the other thread have better tailoring, better likenesses, and better load outs than a lot of what has been released lately. (Green Goblin and Sao Feng are two that come to mind... look like the character/actor, good tailoring, boring as hell on my shelf and I only got them because of some crazy deal - $60 for Goblin... free for Feng w/ SDCC giftcard).

What exactly IS "Hot Toy Treatment" these days? Passing likeness and a "bend you over a barrel" style handshake?

Dale Cooper, Ash Williams, Peggy Carter, Furiosa, Batman Returns Catwoman, ROTJ Luke Skywalker.

die hard and lethal weapon were dull dumb crap from the beginning o_O

My vote would be Gary Busey.

I would love to see:

- 90's movie TMNT
- Original Power Rangers
- T1 endoskeleton
- Returns Catwoman
- Heisenberg
- 3 Stooges
- 1976 King Kong

Back