Most Anticipated movies of 2013 (multiple vote poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for all you are looking forward to

• Man of Steel

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • The Wolverine

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • Kick Ass 2

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Pacific Rim

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • World War Z

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Thor 2

Votes: 66 40.7%
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness

Votes: 61 37.7%
  • Iron Man 3

Votes: 85 52.5%

• Total voters
Re: Most Anticipated movies of 2013

1. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

2. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Then depending on the trailers possibly Pacific Rim.

I voted Iron man 3, but I have a feeling Wolverine, Man of Steel, and Pacific Rim will all be much better than my expectations.

Of those listed ... Man of Steel, Star Trek and WWZ top my list.

SnakeDoc

1. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

2. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Then depending on the trailers possibly Pacific Rim.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

There were only ten spots available.

I checked some websites for the "big" movies of 2013, but they didn't have The Hobbit 2, i didn't realise it was out next year :slap

Voted Man of Steel

Also looking forward to

Gangster Squad
Elysium
Oblivion
Star Trek 2
Cloud Atlas
Pacific Rim
The Last Stand
Evil Dead

As of now, I'm looking forward to Man of Steel, Wolverine, Anchorman 2, Thor 2, and Star Trek. But that may change as trailers and screening impressions start coming to light.

Don't want to get ahead of myself with Hobbit 2, considering we haven't seen Hobbit 1 yet and don't know if Jackson still has it or not.

I'll probably see most of these. I'm also looking forward to Hansel and Gretel and the second part of The Hobbit.

As of now, I'm looking forward to Man of Steel, Wolverine, Anchorman 2, Thor 2, and Star Trek. But that may change as trailers and screening impressions start coming to light.

Don't want to get ahead of myself with Hobbit 2, considering we haven't seen Hobbit 1 yet and don't know if Jackson still has it or not.

Shut up, Sam. :pfft:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4[/ame]

Iron Man 3. Good trailer and RDJ is always great.

They've kept Man of Steel hidden for so long it makes me feel like they're hiding some big problems.

I'll probably see most of these. I'm also looking forward to Hansel and Gretel and the second part of The Hobbit.

Gemma Arterton is hot, isn't she? Oh, yeah, that other guy is in there too.

I'm an empiricist :lecture

Lots of folks lose it over the course of their careers. The last fantastical movie I saw from Jackson was King Kong, and I wasn't all that blown away by it. I'll hope for the best, but you never know. . .he is stretching the original story out pretty thinly from my understanding. Maybe putting a bit more filler in there than he should for the purpose of cashing in and showing off what he can with the CG :panic:

I'm an empiricist :lecture

Lots of folks lose it over the course of their careers. The last fantastical movie I saw from Jackson was King Kong, and I wasn't all that blown away by it. I'll hope for the best, but you never know. . .he is stretching the original story out pretty thinly from my understanding. Maybe putting a bit more filler in there than he should for the purpose of cashing in and showing off what he can with the CG :panic:

I imagine it's the studio that insisted on stretching it into a trilogy more than Jackson

Back