Most Anticipated movies of 2013 (multiple vote poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for all you are looking forward to

• Man of Steel

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • The Wolverine

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • Kick Ass 2

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Pacific Rim

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • World War Z

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Thor 2

Votes: 66 40.7%
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness

Votes: 61 37.7%
  • Iron Man 3

Votes: 85 52.5%

• Total voters
I couldn't watch King Kong in one sitting. It had a few decent bits and a sh-tload of filler. Makes me worry the Hobbit(s) will be the same.

I couldn't watch King Kong in one sitting. It had a few decent bits and a sh-tload of filler. Makes me worry the Hobbit(s) will be the same.

I liked King Kong!

You won't have to worry about The Hobbit. People are concerning themselves because the book is so short, but when you look at what the book actually contains, there's a lot there. The battle with Smaug is very short in the book. I'm sure the battle that Jackson has in store will be much more interesting.

I liked King Kong -- the cinematography was great, it looked fantastic, and there were some good action sequences in it. There were some parts that were WAY too long, though. It is watchable for the visuals alone. Kong himself is awesome looking.

The failure of Kong isn't Jackson ... its because King Kong is just a freaking weird story. It is billed as monster movie about an adventure to an island, and a giant ape attacking New York ... but it isn't an adventure or monster movie. It is actually a bizarre interspecies love story between a blonde chick and a giant gorilla. Monster movies never seem to work when conquering the monster is supposed to be a tragedy.

SnakeDoc

It's not that I hated King Kong... Andy Sirkis and the weta people did an amazing job on Kong himself. The end of the film where Kong and Ann are at the top of the Empire State is spot on. There's a moment where your see the life disappear from Kong's eye that was moving. But then there was 8 or 9 hours of running around in the jungle and juggling Naomi and the T-Rexs... editing is the art of knowing sometimes less is more.

I'll take my kids to The Hobbit when it opens. I hope he got back his LOTR mojo.

Back