Most Anticipated movies of 2013 (multiple vote poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for all you are looking forward to

• Man of Steel

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • The Wolverine

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • Kick Ass 2

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Pacific Rim

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • World War Z

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Thor 2

Votes: 66 40.7%
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness

Votes: 61 37.7%
  • Iron Man 3

Votes: 85 52.5%

• Total voters
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will be fine. What is in the book would make for a fun movie but adding the stuff for the appendices will make for a better story. I have no worries but some of that may come from knowing Jackson knows this world pretty well and knowing the world pretty well myself.

As far as films
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Iron Man 3
Thor 2
The Wolverine
Pacific Rim
World War Z

I'm sure there will be others. I see what seems like 25 movies a year in the theaters

Just watched the trailer for IM3, it looks good, the best and pretty much only good thing about IM is the armours, which do look great, but it's nice to see him step away from that cocky arrogant ********* role and have a real attachment to someone, i.e Pepper Potts. I'll catch it at somepoint, probably not in the cinema though.

I'll definitely be going to the Cinema to see The Wolverine, Man of Steel, Kick Ass 2, Sin City 2, The New Star Trek and maybe Thor 2.

The rest will wait for TV or Blu

Pacific Rim is at the top of my list and I haven't even seen a trailer. Number 2 is probably Iron Man3.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

2013 is my most anticipated year for movies since 2008.

My top 5:

1. Star Trek Into Darkness
  2. Man of Steel
  3. Mad Max: Fury Road
  4. The Lone Ranger
  5. Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 3D

(Mad Max may slip to 2014 ...)

I'm with Difab on this. None of these are highly anticipated for me. Looking forward to seeing them when they come out...but that's it.

Man of Steel and The Lone Ranger are tied for #1, but, in truth, I'm looking forward to all of these films.

I have new Star Wars movies on the way to remind me what a film obsession feels like. These other shows are all just blips on the radar.

I guess the Hobbit doesnt count ...But that one is 1st on list then superman but i'm scared to see how bad it may be ..Still not happy superman actor change......Then Wolverine and next Sin city hope , hope ,hope this next one rocks.......forgot to include iron man 3 gonna rock THE star spangled suit in this one.....hope warmachine makes A camio this time....

Last edited:
Back