Most Anticipated movies of 2013 (multiple vote poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for all you are looking forward to

• Man of Steel

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • The Wolverine

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • Kick Ass 2

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Pacific Rim

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Votes: 27 16.7%
  • World War Z

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Thor 2

Votes: 66 40.7%
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness

Votes: 61 37.7%
  • Iron Man 3

Votes: 85 52.5%

• Total voters
I'm more excited for an Unexpected Journey than Desolation of Smaug. As much as I want to see Smaug, I don't really care about it for next year, or any of the films coming out in 2013. I'd be more excited for it if, maybe Desolation of Smaug was the final film instead of a second film of a three part . . . film.

For the most part, it'll all be crap I've seen before. ANOTHER IRON MAN? Great. More X-Men? Wonderful. More Zombie films, another Hunger Games. Fantastic. Can't say I'm genuinely excited to see any of it.

I'm more excited for an Unexpected Journey than Desolation of Smaug. As much as I want to see Smaug, I don't really care about it for next year, or any of the films coming out in 2013. I'd be more excited for it if, maybe Desolation of Smaug was the final film instead of a second film of a three part . . . film.

For the most part, it'll all be crap I've seen before. ANOTHER IRON MAN? Great. More X-Men? Wonderful. More Zombie films, another Hunger Games. Fantastic. Can't say I'm genuinely excited to see any of it.

You forgot another Superman, another Thor :lol

Yeah, those too. Don't forget Star Trek, the last generation.

783811_o.gif

Back