Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the MK9 story again on YT. All died and were in service of quan chi except Johnny, Sonya and Raiden and in this he has

Spoiler Spoiler:

Watched the MK9 story again on YT. All died and were in service of quan chi except Johnny, Sonya and Raiden and in this he has

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wondered that too. Made no sense. They made such a big deal out of it in the last game and they just threw it out?

The whole sub zero being an undead servant in this game but then being a human then back to a revenant.... I didn't understand any of that at all. This story mode sucked ass compared to mk9.

I think those that were brought back were restored to their original selves. So scorpion back to Hanzo. Technically he shouldn't have had his fire powers then though and Sub Zero back to human.

Well, I just finished the story mode it was fun I guess. So what I learned is that if Johnny could use the shadow powed the whole time he would be completely unstoppable, so many WTF moments. Deborah :lol is definitely one of my favorite characters and the set up for MK11 looks promising.

Btw, its 2X koins on all towers this weekend. Just noticed it today. With the right Kombat Kard setup and pulling off fstalities and brutalities, I'm making about 8000 koins per klassic tower run.

I hope they run these more often. or 2xp weekends as well would be awesome.

I think those that were brought back were restored to their original selves. So scorpion back to Hanzo. Technically he shouldn't have had his fire powers then though and Sub Zero back to human.
I dont think so. Per the comics, in the span of the twenty years between the two games Kenshi just mentions that Hanzo learned to control the Scorpion alter ego. In the comics he turns into the spectre at will in combat.

There were a few different scenes with his as rev. In the helicopter with scorpion was one of them.
Yeah, but that was in the beginning, 20 years before, in flashback time, in current time he wasn't turned into a revenant again.

He was turned into a human again along with Scorpion when Raiden saved Johnny.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This actually just got answered for me during a single fight between Johnny Cage and Sub Zero during the pre-fight banter. Sub Zero asks Cage if he recognises him and Johnny asks how he became uncyberized and Sub Zero replies that there are advantages to being resurrected by quan chi.

Watching the MKX Kombat stream on twitch tv right now. They just showed some Jason gameplay. He looks pretty cool. All I care about is Predator though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was playing king of the hill earlier and one of the guys was playing Jason already. What's more, this guy was unstoppable. Like he was pure beast mode with Jason. Knew ridiculous combos and everything. I wonder if he was one of the devs.

Is there any trick to unlocking Jason? I put the code in for my girlfriend to download him when the game launched not knowing he wasn't available yet and now she doesn't see him. Hmm

I ran into the same thing. You entered the code but the kombat pack had not actually been released yet so you have not downloaded it. Download it .. It should recognize that you already bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back