Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else notice that Jason was playable in a living tower last night, if you played the tower you had no choice but to play as Jason and use all three of his fighting styles. Thought that was pretty cool considering I myself haven't purchased any DLC yet but playing as Jason was fun and I may now get the DLC pack for this game.

They do that from time to time. Yesterday was my second time able to play the tower as Jason.

They mentioned doing this for the others as well.

They do that from time to time. Yesterday was my second time able to play the tower as Jason.

They mentioned doing this for the others as well.

Any idea if they've done a tower as goro? I'll have to keep an eye out for these towers to see what else they do.

Yeah. They said when it comes to the living towers, you'll be able to play as those characters. But outside of the living tower, you won't be able to play them.

For the premier towers they've done Mileena, Goro, and now Jason.

So in case no one was aware, they introduced a stage brutality into the game with the newest update. Prepare to not be disappointed.

I like how the krypt now tells you how many items you've unlocked in that area. Mind you it's not broken down by parts of the map but it still says how many you've unlocked in the cemetsry, shao kahns tombs, the spider caves and gambling. Thankfully the only things I have left to spend koins on are gambling and I'm at 41/115 items.

Not sure if any of you are looking for the secret fights in yhe towers, but right now if you play the premiere living tower with klassic costume Reptile you will trigger one.

That was it. I think it was the same thing as the MK1 premium tower where reptile showed up and you got an achievement/trophy for it.

Also accidentally unlocked a stage brutality in the kove last night. Same thing as Blanche minus the beat down.

So after kneeing a guy flush in the head 40+ times with no KO, I rage quit EA UFC and traded it in for Mortal Kombat. If the fighting is going to be that unrealistic, might as well have it be over the top violent and actually fun to play. I'm sure that most players can put in much more time and dedication to this game than I, but still, I think I may try competing online.

Are all games now going to require ps plus memberships for online play?

So after kneeing a guy flush in the head 40+ times with no KO, I rage quit EA UFC and traded it in for Mortal Kombat. If the fighting is going to be that unrealistic, might as well have it be over the top violent and actually fun to play. I'm sure that most players can put in much more time and dedication to this game than I, but still, I think I may try competing online.

Are all games now going to require ps plus memberships for online play?

yea and xbox is the same and as far as I know it's been like that for awhile now.

yea and xbox is the same and as far as I know it's been like that for awhile now.

Yeah, I should have mentioned I just got a ps4 so it's all new to me. I still have the free trial for ps plus so I'll see if it's worth it for me.

Loving the brutalities in this game. Much better than doing a ridiculous combo that explodes the character into 74 rib cages. lol

Yeah, I should have mentioned I just got a ps4 so it's all new to me. I still have the free trial for ps plus so I'll see if it's worth it for me.

Loving the brutalities in this game. Much better than doing a ridiculous combo that explodes the character into 74 rib cages. lol

Playstation WAS free until Xbox did Xbox gold and started charging people to play games online, then Sony followed suit. The difference between the two for me though is that playstation offers far better free games on their plus subscription than Xbox does. That's probably the one thing that keeps me from getting xbox gold is that the games they offer for free seem pretty weak.

But for the few years I've had a plus subscription I've gotten my moneys worth.

Playstation WAS free until Xbox did Xbox gold and started charging people to play games online, then Sony followed suit. The difference between the two for me though is that playstation offers far better free games on their plus subscription than Xbox does. That's probably the one thing that keeps me from getting xbox gold is that the games they offer for free seem pretty weak.

But for the few years I've had a plus subscription I've gotten my moneys worth.

Thanks for the info!

Back