Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are sic man. Each character has like 6 of them. Unlike fatalities the screen does not darken and it stays in the normal fight camera. You never never see FINISH HIM because you kill the opponent in the midst of battle. I can see myself trying to end every fight with one of these and using a fatality if the attempt fails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are sic man. Each character has like 6 of them. Unlike fatalities the screen does not darken and it stays in the normal fight camera. You never never see FINISH HIM because you kill the opponent in the midst of battle. I can see myself trying to end every fight with one of these and using a fatality if the attempt fails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I checked Youtube,

just seen Cassies.........reminds me of Daredevil Ep1 when he just keeps beating that guy :lol........ she's so hot
some of them are too quick I think
Kung Lao's is pretty awesome :rock
:rotfl Quan Chi takes a shower mwahahaha
heres the video I watched

and this one is so cool

poor cassie :monkey2

Some of them just require too damn much they might be hard to pull off against real people. Anybody download the samurai pack?

I faced off against a guy last night playing Johnny Cage and I was sub zero. He was losing in the third round and ended up spamming johnnys energy ball to keep me at a distance and I'd have no choice but to either sit there and eventually die blocking his energy balls or ice slide up close where he immediately hit me with an xray. Its really sad when people resort to those kinds of tactics to win.

I'm Enjoying online but I find it takes forever to find an opponent and the inputs seem to lag a little during the battle. I had one guy decline my challenge 5 times in a row in player match. He kept popping up like there was no one else online.

Check out this stream some time.

Twitch

Justin Wong's.
One of the best rated fighting game players out there.

Watching him and the way he talks about some things might give insight into other things for players.

What is weird is watching him play ranked. He will get matched VS people with bad ratings, that say he has a 98% chance to win. So I am unsure on how MKX handles their ranking/matchmaking.

I'm loving it. Got the game for $25 and the Kombat Pack for $15 online (for PC) and and am very happy with it.

This is what I was thinking was the DLC dates:

04/26 – MASKDMURDER Pack
05/10 – Klassic Pack #1
05/24 – HUNTERPREY Pack
06/07 – Klassic Pack #2

Jeez...the tower endings are awful. Poor Reptile just cant a decent ending ever and he's had zero considerable growth as a character all these years. But I got kung lao, reptile, kano, scorpion, sub zero, raiden, dvorrah, kotal kahn, kendhi, quan chi, shinnok, erron black, and jin kung ending and they all pretty much suck.

Back