Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it looks awesome. I'd love to know more about these new characters.

Looks great. I was stil hoping it looked closer to the CGI trailer.

I loved that trailers visuals for the X-ray specials.

I might be the only one but so be it, I hope they kind of can the juggling gimmick. Some characters are just two cheap imo. And I'll admit, that I suck online so there is no ego at stake here. But to me it's such an unrealistic ploy. I want my fighting games to look like it's still something I can see in a movie or something...like how ALL their cinematic fight scenes have always been

Never cared for MKs juggling mechanics.
Hated Injustice for the environmental stuff.

But I always give MK a shot.
Hence why I need a Sub to go with my Scrop. :wink1:
Still waiting on a Raiden. :impatient:

So if this is gameplay footage, does that mean there wont be any Health bars or "super" meters UI showing while fighting? That would be new thing for this series.

So if this is gameplay footage, does that mean there wont be any Health bars or "super" meters UI showing while fighting? That would be new thing for this series.

There might be an option to turn them off but I doubt they would eliminate them kompletely.

Towards the end of MK9 my mates and I started to play without the health bars and HUD. It made the game feel far more cinematic and also not knowing when u had your x ray was refreshing.

Trailer/Footage looked phenomenal. Mortal Kombat has always been my favorite fighting game.

Not too sure how I feel about the new characters. Has any of the older characters been confirmed other than Zero and Scorpion? I hope the majority return.

New info, levels, characters, & gameplay were revealed in this Ed Boon interview earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAKI1tVONI0

I'm liking the new characters a lot more after seeing this, and the one new human character reveal is pretty great. I'm getting a little worried about my favorites returning, but it's looking awesome.

new info, levels, characters, & gameplay were revealed in this ed boon interview earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaki1tvoni0

i'm liking the new characters a lot more after seeing this, and the one new human character reveal is pretty great. I'm getting a little worried about my favorites returning, but it's looking awesome.

thankyou for this vid!!! :)

Considering they combined my two favorite characters of the franchise -- Cage and Blade... I'm ecstatic at their daughters inclusion and i'm sure she'll be my favorite from this game. She's rumored to have a Cage fighting style, a Blade fighting style and a combined fighting style. :D

Towards the end of MK9 my mates and I started to play without the health bars and HUD. It made the game feel far more cinematic and also not knowing when u had your x ray was refreshing.

Oh that's cool, I didn't even know that option existed, might have to try it out.

I'm all for new characters. But I really want MK4 and DA characters as well... Along with the original cast.

Here's hoping it isn't just going to be 20 fighters and that's that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back