Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaolin Monks was awesome, I miss that game.

I loved Street Fighters new style of graphics, it looked pretty cool to me.

I found MK9's to be pretty dull and bleak, I hope the game looks a little more vibrant, that's trailer struck a perfect balance of dark and vibrant.

I wonder if that ending is hinting at unique Fatalities for each character to perform at each level. That would be pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh... still sticking with ugly designs are they...
Sigh I know, who the **** told creatives all over the world that overdesigned=cooler?

MK4 is as busy as I'd like them, and nothing can beat the classic suits.

Awesome trailer, godawful music rap does not belong in a mk game.

:exactly: even the MK9 trailer with skrotex music was a lot better.

**** YES! MK9 is one of my favorite games, probably my all time favorite fighting game and I can't freaking wait, it's been way to long since MK9. It would be pretty nice if they continue the story following MK9 with Quan Chi following through with his plans. Is there any news on a vita version, I know they did Vita versions for MK9 and Gods Among Us and considering this is going to PS3 I don't see why they can't. I've probably logged in close to 100 hours on MK9 with the Vita.

I do kind of agree with the suits in this one, I'm not digging the new suits that much, they were fine in MK9, mainly because each fighter has close to 5 different suits he can wear so it's not like your stuck with it. This old meets new doesn't really seem to fit MK that well, they look more like characters from assasians creed than MK. Still can't freaking wait.

Had alot of fun doing combos in MK9 even though I suck online. All that sound effect and gore keeps me coming back! I hope to see more of this at E3!

nice to see scorpion as the front and main character this looks awesome.

Glad to see another one coming. I really enjoyed MK9 and just got the World Box Sub Zero, so I'm really happy to see more MK. I'm not a fan of the new outfits though. :(

nice to see scorpion as the front and main character this looks awesome.

Scorpions pretty much always been the main character. Ed Boon has a hard on for him.

Also IGN confirmed that this isn't gameplay footage but rather just a cinematic showcasing the gameplay. I'm really really hoping that the game at least looks as pretty as the trailer. Those environments would look awesome to fight on.

Also confirmed for Xbox 360, Xbone, PS3, PS4, and PC.

True enough. I know that upgrading to next gen is too expensive for a lot of people but I cannot wait until they stop making games for last gen and focus all their energy into next gen only.

True enough. I know that upgrading to next gen is too expensive for a lot of people but I cannot wait until they stop making games for last gen and focus all their energy into next gen only.

There's no nextgen, people should stop dreaming.
New consoles are garbage.

Well this is disappointing.

Fully CGI trailer. I was hoping the 2d plane fighting was in-game and the flourishes CGI.

It's gonna be for last gen aswell, meaning the New gen graphics will suffer as it'll likely be a port of some kind :(

I love scorpions design.
y9y2y3yt.jpg
but sub zero was fugly

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back