Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did play the hell out of MK9. Online was a lot of fun (unless you were playing against kabal) as was the story, krypt, and challenge ladder. Highlights for me were the theatre where you had king of the hill matches, and could watch others fight, it was really helpful to see other peoples fighting style. Hopefully MKX will have as much to do besides swoo us with those sexy graphics.

I'm more excited about that single from Wiz. :lol jk Trailer was awesome though. Haven't picked up a MK game in years. Might be the time to do so.

It's Mortal Kombat, Nova. Not X-men.

Now be a good boy and eat your Scorpions!

Meh, I think these are worse.
Well, look at all the over design, all the little intricate baroque detail, not a single bit of surface is left without detail, it's just boring.

Scorpion-1.png

Now MKX Scorpion's design is way too sober in comparison, it has texture instead of intricate detail.

mkx-scorpion-2.jpg

Definitely like the new suits better.

The collar is what killing me the most! Whoever came up with this must be punished for being terrible at design.

Well, look at all the over design, all the little intricate baroque detail, not a single bit of surface is left without detail, it's just boring.

Scorpion-1.png

Now MKX Scorpion's design is way too sober in comparison, it has texture instead of intricate detail.

mkx-scorpion-2.jpg

Definitely like the new suits better.

Much prefer MK9's design. X makes him look like some kind of mid evil tempest or mage. This is the first time I've noticed that scorpion has tails on his shoulder pads, besides that I love the MK9 suit.

That's what I'm saying, but they're still too overdesigned.

It bugs me that "busy for no reason" is the norm these days.

Busy for no reason is definitely the best way to describe it.

Scorpion's last good outfit IMO was in Deadly Alliance, along with Sub Zero too (I prefer his alternate outfit though).

aFrlwgb.jpg

ABZeKDd.jpg

I HATED both Sub-Zero's outfits in Deception, as bad as the Shredder looking outfit is, the bald one is my absolute most hated character design in the entire series.

GQ5mSwP.jpg

utVBiaS.jpg

Scorpion is MILES better looking in X than his MK9 counterpart. He looks simpler and more realistic.

It's almost like MK9 scorpion is to Joel Schumacher's Batman, as X's scorpion is to Christopher nolan's batman. I could see X's scorpion existing in the real world.

I actually think this is the best scorpion we've ever got. And he's simpler looking than MK9 so I don't get why people say he looks "too" busy when I feel it's clearly the opposite.

Back