Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CGCiq6GUsAIZ_LG.jpg

Probably wanna space it out so you're not getting two movie characters in a row. I can wait for predator and excited to give Tanya a spin.

Predator is THE reason most people got the Kombat pack. They should have released him first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me either.. Maybe they are releasing Predator last to pull people like you and I back into the game.

Yeah.. The only reason I bought it was because I thought all the characters would be available immediately. IMO they were purposely vague about the timeframes. If I had known I would have chosen the route that you are going.

Dont forget you can fully unlock the krpyt for like 20 bucks, a stack of fatality koins for like 9.99

:rotfl

They did the exact same thing with MK9, they didn't release all the characters at once. Only difference is this one comes with a bunch of skins.

I still play this rather religiously. Tanya is pretty damn fun to use..at least with her staff.

I've also been enjoying playing as Kenshi a lot. I love his fatalities too.

I do. He is pretty fun. I love his brutalities and "celebration". I love how he mocks the opponents by laughing in their respective voices. It's pretty neat.

Wish the new characters had different costume options.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think size wise he's pretty accurate. He's on par with goro for bright and he's still in a wide legged stance so he still has some height. His combos are fun though and I like his non-fatality win.

I think size wise he's pretty accurate. He's on par with goro for bright and he's still in a wide legged stance so he still has some height. His combos are fun though and I like his non-fatality win.

I only played against Jason and he seemed small compared to him, height and thickness wize. Need to play some more though, could have just been tired at the time.

PS3 version where are you?! :gah:

Kollectors Edition on Pre-Order.

I might as well get a PS4 and just get MKX on that.

Predator looks badass!

Back