Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might end up buying the Vader PS4 before I wait out getting this game on my PS3.

I called it i knew Xenomorph and Leatherface wouldve been added, surprised Pin Head wasnt

I thought Alien would be in as a counter to Predator but thought we'd get another Freddy for Jason so Leatherface is a nice surprise to me. Wouldn't mind getting Freddy brought over too.

I completely forgot about the lore about baraka until now lol....also who is the fat guy? MK's Bob/Rufus? Leatherface is sorta random. Wonder if they will continue to put more movie properties into a 3rd pack?

Master Bo Rai Cho, he was in the main story for X and was also either in deception or deadly alliance. He trained Liu Kang and Kung Lao if I remember correctly. Hopefully he has his puke attack in this one too.

Surprising that we still don't have Baraka, Sindel, or Rain. I guess that means we'll see a kombat pack 3 maybe.

Master Bo Rai Cho, he was in the main story for X and was also either in deception or deadly alliance. He trained Liu Kang and Kung Lao if I remember correctly. Hopefully he has his puke attack in this one too.

Surprising that we still don't have Baraka, Sindel, or Rain. I guess that means we'll see a kombat pack 3 maybe.
Oh I c. Thank you! I still need to buy X but I think I remember him in one of the ps2 games now that I think about it. Think it was deadly alliance.

I would love to see a transformer (G1) like Soundwave with his cassets, or Grimlock, or Megatron...that would be epic imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Transforming as a fatality into bot mode..he doesn't need to rip out spines..we have enough characters that do that :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back