Moronic eBay Buyer! Joker DX 01 Horror Story (case closed) + eBay Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Moronic eBay Buyer! Joker DX 01 Horror Story

A few questions is alright but if you're sending multiple messages and even more questions you're getting blocked because you won't be happy and will be a headache.

you know something , i do actually try to piss of sellers by asking repetitive questions cos i feel if i am able to communicate with them easly like that , and have the patience to answer me , i would be better off if any problems arise, some sellers do get pissed of and ask me not to buy from them, i dont anyway because dealing with them will be tougher if anything goes wrong, sure i have lost some good deals..but it ok

Whats your ebay id so I can block you? I block stupid questions that are obvious in the pics and descriptions.

you know something , i do actually try to piss of sellers by asking repetitive questions cos i feel if i am able to communicate with them easly like that , and have the patience to answer me , i would be better off if any problems arise, some sellers do get pissed of and ask me not to buy from them, i dont anyway because dealing with them will be tougher if anything goes wrong, sure i have lost some good deals..but it ok

What is your ID?

Whats your ebay id so I can block you? I block stupid questions that are obvious in the pics and descriptions.

well most of the time is about shipping and undervaluing and more fotos.. anyways my ebay purchases are fewer now, spend last year back tracking, only a few more to go and then only direct purchases from retailers

Ah shipping. Buyers always whine about shipping costs. And USPS just raised their prices the other day.

Intially on eBay, I used to ask a lot of questions. Ofcourse, I didn't understand at that time that sellers have much better things to do than to reply to my 'many' questions. Now, I just ask everything at one go. However, I do ask more questions when the seller's unable to clarify things, or sound unwilling or reluctant in explaining the condition, etc.

Intially on eBay, I used to ask a lot of questions. Ofcourse, I didn't understand at that time that sellers have much better things to do than to reply to my 'many' questions. Now, I just ask everything at one go. However, I do ask more questions when the seller's unable to clarify things, or sound unwilling or reluctant in explaining the condition, etc.

same here,if i feel the seller is impatient type, then feel better not dealing with him , sometimes they ask not to buy , sometimes i back out, but all this questions are asked before placing any bid

I don't know what to say except my spider senses tell me the buyer had "buyers regret" - felt like an idiot for buying a six hundred dollar doll, and when it came, everything wasn't shiny and sparkley...

THE IRONY... only a spoiled brat that could afford a six hundred dollar toy, would complain over a small little dent in the box...

Bottom line is he probably wanted a partial refund so his weiner wouldn't look so tiny... and you didn't offer one or declined.

My big question is... when did "no refunds" become "paypal is a nazi"?

Seller's nightmare, this has nothing to do with the box, the buyer is a flat out thief. Unfortunately 99% of the time ebay/paypal sides with the buyer, and return the money to the scammer. Then they dont give a _____ anymore whether the item is even returned to you or not.

Your only defense was to transfer the money out of paypal before they froze it, by leaving it in paypal there is nothing you can do but awaits judgement...

Ebay doesnt care about sellers, they only care about buyers, becuase ebay knows sellers will always follow buyers so as long as they keep the buyers happy that's all that matters. And they have a 100% monopoly in term of online selling by individuals, so without competition they can do whatever they want. One of the most evil company on the planet.

Luckily most US buyers are honest good people otherwise the whole system breaks down.

Hi Guys, I really need a place to vent, so please bear with me.

Background: With the impending release of Joker 2.0, I decided to put my original Joker DX01 for sale on eBay. I have never taken the figure out of the box (as shown in the picture), so I listed it as brand new, figure never taken out of the box and never displayed.

The Winner emailed me several times before the end of auction and wanted to confirm that the figure is indeed new. I told him the figure is no longer in its original brown shipper, but the figure is brand new and never taken out of the box and never displayed. I offered to send more pictures, but the winner declined. Mind you that the winner never asked about the condition of the box.

Auction ended at $630 plus shipping a little over a week ago.

Today, the Winner opened a claim against me, saying that there is “damage” to the box (the small dent on the top left corner of the box - please see the picture) and wanted a full refund. For us veteran collectors, we know that sideshow ships in brown shippers, so a box with a small dings here and there are normal. I used this exact picture for the eBay listing and the Winner even acknowledged in the claim that the ding can be clearly seen in the picture, but I failed to mentioned it in the listing descriptions? Isn’t the picture part of the listing???

Now PayPal has frozen $650 in my account, and I’m losing sleep over this. If eBay rule against me on this, then I’ll quit eBay forever as a seller.

Need your thoughts on this, am I at fault here?

:goodpost: :exactly: eBay is a buyer's paradise and a seller's nightmare. They don't do jack sh t to protect you as a seller and the fact that a seller can't even leave negative feedback anymore is ridiculous.

Your only defense was to transfer the money out of paypal before they froze it, by leaving it in paypal there is nothing you can do but awaits judgement...

Incorrecto my brother, even if you withdraw that money - a paypal account cannot be closed and they can still access your bank account and make you liable - don't you think they'd have thought of that, pull off a massive scam, clean out your account and walk away? not a chance

Your money sits there pending for 21 days and there is nothing you can do about it. :horror

Incorrecto my brother, even if you withdraw that money - a paypal account cannot be closed and they can still access your bank account and make you liable - don't you think they'd have thought of that, pull off a massive scam, clean out your account and walk away? not a chance

Yeah eBay doesnt pull in 100 million a quarter without having crap straightened out after 15 years. You signed up with them and accepted their policies and that have access to your accounts to an extent.

i thought it took 45 days to withdraw the money from the paypal account once payment is made , not sooner, or at least till a feedback is send, recently a seller from whom i bought a mary jane comiq wasnt ready to ship to india, because he needed the funds and was afraid hed have to wait a long time till i left feedback to get his money cleared, since he was undervaluing anyway and insurance wouldnt be a help, i asked him to send several fotos with tags to make sure he wasnt sending a defective one and left a positive feedback as soon as i received tracking #, fortunately nothing was wrong when i got it , and both sides were happy..

Your money sits there pending for 21 days and there is nothing you can do about it. :horror

If you have over 100 feedback it wont hold the funds, and if you enter the tracking numbers the money will be released 3 days after the item is received.

If you have over 100 feedback it wont hold the funds, and if you enter the tracking numbers the money will be released 3 days after the item is received.

Wrong. My $$$ was being held for 20 days for a 2 month period. I called and the paypal rep gave me a list of 30+ reasons they do this. 99% of them were BS.

i thought it took 45 days to withdraw the money from the paypal account once payment is made , not sooner, or at least till a feedback is send, recently a seller from whom i bought a mary jane comiq wasnt ready to ship to india, because he needed the funds and was afraid hed have to wait a long time till i left feedback to get his money cleared, since he was undervaluing anyway and insurance wouldnt be a help, i asked him to send several fotos with tags to make sure he wasnt sending a defective one and left a positive feedback as soon as i received tracking #, fortunately nothing was wrong when i got it , and both sides were happy..

Nah, again all myths... I can transfer my sales ($ paypal money) into my bank account 5 seconds after it gets there. It takes between 2-5 business days to show up.

Whatever I do doesn't matter, leave it in, take it out... the buyer has 45 days to screw you if they don't leave positive feedback right away... and if you took the money out, paypal will tell your bank on you so your screwed

Not there yet working on it :yess:

But these horror stories make me sick :gah:

Wrong. My $$$ was being held for 20 days for a 2 month period. I called and the paypal rep gave me a list of 30+ reasons they do this. 99% of them were BS.

True Paypal sent me an email a few months ago saying that their policies had changed and that your money would pend for 21 days or until a positive feedback was left, to make sure there was no problem with the item.

Back