Moronic eBay Buyer! Joker DX 01 Horror Story (case closed) + eBay Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's just absolutely crazy.

Good feedback shows people you had a good experience, that's why people leave feedback. It also helps the person you're leaving feedback for in showing others the extent of their dealings. You do that, you know, if you care about more than just yourself and what matters to you.

And many sellers wait until the buyer leave feedback because the transaction doesn't end at receiving payment. The transaction ends once they know you've received the item and are happy with it. That you need this explained to you goes to further show you as the likely source of any troubles you've ever had.

Judging by your post, DrQ2, I say that anytime that another eBayer has a dispute with you it's 100% your fault. You are an out-and-out nutcase and the very thing I think most are complaining about here.

As well, for future reference, you apparently have not the slightest understanding of what it means when one says 'took it with a grain of salt.'

Feel how you will, I never have a dispute. I just leave bad feedback and add it to the cost of learning. I just feel if a seller cannot take the time to leave me feed back. After I had paid them. Then I cannot leave the feedback after I get the item.

Did people misunderstand you? It sounded like you were saying that you just leave negative feedback for the heck of it, whether it was deserved or not.

Did people misunderstand you? It sounded like you were saying that you just leave negative feedback for the heck of it, whether it was deserved or not.

Maybe or they are sellers who gets no feedback? I do not leave bad feedback if the item is ok, what I order, etc. I only leave it when there is a problem with the item. Make it very clear, if there is a problem with the item, yes I leave bad feedback.

On the same note, if the seller does not leave me feedback. The item is ok, what I order, etc. It's all good and I'm happy. They get none, and I get none, it's all fair. Deal is done.

Back