Moronic eBay Buyer! Joker DX 01 Horror Story (case closed) + eBay Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Moronic eBay Buyer! Joker DX 01 Horror Story

Visit any Star Wars thread and I give you a reason not to sell. Going forward I will never buy a piece I will intend to sell. I don't know how or why but collectors are the most OCD people on the planet. I hate dealing with them/us.

my twin brother just sold his berserker predator back in december. The buyer left him negative feedback 4 days after the auction ended, and claimed he never received the item. My idiot brother didn't get tracking and now has lost his predator, and the money, and has a negative feedback for the transaction.

i'm amazed, but at the same time, not amazed that ebay didn't sense a red flag when negative feedback was left only 4 days after the auction. that's not even enough time for the item to ship. and yes, always use delivery confirmation or tracking. a seller needs that proof of shipment.

my twin brother just sold his berserker predator back in december. The buyer left him negative feedback 4 days after the auction ended, and claimed he never received the item. My idiot brother didn't get tracking and now has lost his predator, and the money, and has a negative feedback for the transaction.

Ebay is getting down to the honor system, just hope you buyers don't rip you off because there are so many ways they can do that very easily.

He shouldn't have to say the box has some tiny dents, it's ashipping box of course it wil have dents and because ebay is so stupid you have to ad that in your description or you get ripped of.

It's getting very scary that ebay is acting like this, what if those dents weren't there when you shipped and those dents were from shipping (it's a shippig box, of course it will get dents to a degree). Ebay should really start sayin to the buyer "your item is fins, a few dings on the outer box is no big deal, case closed".

i'm amazed, but at the same time, not amazed that ebay didn't sense a red flag when negative feedback was left only 4 days after the auction. that's not even enough time for the item to ship. and yes, always use delivery confirmation or tracking. a seller needs that proof of shipment.

and to top it of the auction ended on Christmas eve so my brother actually mailed it on the earliest day possible the 26th. The buyer had 60 feedback with 100% feedback score, but when we read closer one of the comments back in August was a seller describing the exact situation with a mark iv. the seller had to leave positive feedback though, so he just blasted him in the comment. This guy obviously planned to do this so unfortunatley I don't even think tracking would have helped my brother.

Every time I'm contemplating selling something on ebay up pops a thread like this.

bitemebotch is the buyer ebay ID. Yeah I know just sounds like a winner huh..

Auction ended at $630 plus shipping a little over a week ago.

Today, the Winner opened a claim against me, saying that there is “damage” to the box (the small dent on the top left corner of the box - please see the picture) and wanted a full refund. For us veteran collectors, we know that sideshow ships in brown shippers, so a box with a small dings here and there are normal. I used this exact picture for the eBay listing and the Winner even acknowledged in the claim that the ding can be clearly seen in the picture, but I failed to mentioned it in the listing descriptions? Isn’t the picture part of the listing???

Now PayPal has frozen $650 in my account, and I’m losing sleep over this. If eBay rule against me on this, then I’ll quit eBay forever as a seller.

Need your thoughts on this, am I at fault here?

Man! That sucks. Could it actually be possible that PayPal refunds the buyer $630+ because the box has a dent? :cuckoo:

I'm actually selling my joker on ebay right now for the same reason you sold yours, I hope I have better luck.

well. i like my hot toys boxes in mint condition and recently spend over 660$ on 2 hot toys Appleseed fig , mint box, and after all the instruction this is how i got it..
plasticcover.jpg

crushed.jpg

i dont know whether to blame the seller or the postal service,. im also thinking of filing paypal claims from now on if receive items like this, seriously..so far i have swallowed the loses, and last time i got my classic predator EX hot toys from sideshow itself , paid nearly 60$ in shipping twice more than any other international customer was charged by sideshow and another 50$ in customs and i guess how i received it, it was open , no hot toys brown shipper box and box looked it had been sitting on someones table/shelf for months covered in dust and edges somewhat battered.i dont know if sideshow send me used or returned box or customs did it..who should i blame and should i settle for anything less than a mint new in box after having paid all the shipping and customs charges

Is he the same guy. Did you check his feedback, he's already scammed a seller earlier; this is what the seller wrote as feedback:

"SINCE I can't leave negative feedback HE'S LAIR LIKES 2 EXTORT Don't sell 2 him"

I wish you'd have seen that earlier and you might have had your sixth sense advice you something.

You can contact SSC tell them what happened and they may send you a new one. they might just want proof of a photo of the damage plus they may ask you to destroy the figure completely in order to get a new one sent.

u know i actually suspect that they send me this used one because they charged me twice the normal shipping rate of 25$ , when i asked them about the shipping rate they said it was because of the dimensions which is bull ____ cos last time i had a combined order of batman begins and shadow pred for only 40$ shipping, how can one hot toys cost around 60$, and the combined order box was much bigger than the standalone predator box..i have send the fotos to sideshow and waiting for their reply , im expecting only a replacement box and outer shipping box because the fig looked fine to me, but it still sucks that i feel like am already paying for the shipping charges for the replacement box

if u decide to share who this eBay user is, id like to block him too. I sell sports cards, i dont want this jerk buying or selling anything to me.

sorry about this though. just awful what PayPal did. You should call their customer support up and yell the _____ out of them!!!

Here is my 10 year _____ list. If people asked me beyond stupid questions or I had issues with I added them:

10silverbolt, 9454dana, affliction23, bamtptplyr, bluntedtermz, bnksportscards, buddy016166, calsoaf, cam7399, dawgette2008, dforce2, dragon-curse, ewolfe37, farisrenee, foreverannoyed, fotix03, iwantanewcell, jasontianyang, king_of_chips94, lynnstoys2010, mindfreakx, mosportscards2008, newguy106, nobuys, okcards321, paul_starchild, ravens33160, renatoromano1, scalafini123, sifrao200, sportzhandi, stjohnson138, super-hot-packs, tarasciosabina64sabina, tmacdad76, trakizl11, ultimate8pac, unlovedtrzs, warrenshobby, bitemebotch

bitemebotch does sell stuff...... Karma Police arrest this man.... Idont know the lyrics.

you know something , i do actually try to piss of sellers by asking repetitive questions cos i feel if i am able to communicate with them easly like that , and have the patience to answer me , i would be better off if any problems arise, some sellers do get pissed of and ask me not to buy from them, i dont anyway because dealing with them will be tougher if anything goes wrong, sure i have lost some good deals..but it ok

Back