Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

SS still has some exclusives in stock... just got mine today!! I was finally able to use my reward points too. I've been waiting to use them because the only stuff I wanted was through the wait list/preorder... except for this which is instock now.

P1000894.jpg

P1000898.jpg

Outstanding work! If Sideshow had gone with this pose out the gate it would probably be considered a grail already. :slap

Good God!....:thud:

That looks SOOOOOOOO much better than the Sideshow pose.

IFECDEAD version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sideshow version :(

He looks awesome!!Great work you`ve done with him!! :)

That remake is pure and utter class, well done!!! I would buy that in a heartbeat, as it stands I passed on the SS version.

Wow,such an improvement!

I'll be doing this as well,too good not to

I'd love to have infecdead's witch-king as well, but I still love the sideshow piece. I'd want both.

Really, you have to see the sideshow pose in hand to really appreciate it....Again I was always a proponent of the pose from the original pictures because I knew what the sculptors were going after, capturing the lord mid-swing. Whereas some people just can't understand the physics involved with the motion.

Since I've gotten this I've been sooooo amped up for the ringwraith on steed pf I can't even imagine how awesome it could be.

Infecdead, got any pics of the base and how he's now positioned on it? I'd like to see some more pics!

Well I just pulled the trigger on this one to go alongside my Sauron statue. Hope it's as good as people say it is :pray:

much better than the sideshow pose. I'm not committed enough to put the work in

Infecdead, got any pics of the base and how he's now positioned on it? I'd like to see some more pics!

I just filled the foot peg hole last night with epoxy sculpt and I will work on the new position over the next couple of days. I will post the final soon it is nearly done.

Sweet fancy moses!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DY_DF2Af3LM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:lecture:lecture

INFECDEAD, You bastid! I was planning on doing that to mine!
Looks GREAT man! Nice work!! Now I have a guide to go by.:D
btw, where's your 1/3 or uhhmm I mean 1/4 Alien kit?

Last edited:

Just ordered one...after seeing the pics posted here and some of the possibilities of changing the pose...I'm really excited about this piece...can't wait.

Outstanding work! If Sideshow had gone with this pose out the gate it would probably be considered a grail already. :slap

That is Very well done...

My Morgul Lord arrived tonight.

Plain and simple, IMO this piece has gotten a bad rap over the pose. I grant the pose looks a bit awkward in photos (even mine below), but in person it really doesn't bother me at all. Not to go into a lot of detail about my recent experiences with SSC quality control, this one actually turned out like I'd hoped. Nice detailing, clean sculpt, the fabric looks good and the base is fantastic. Somehow they really make that thing look like it's wrapped in bronze/copper. I'm really happy with this piece.

Sorry my camera sucks so bad, but I couldn't resist a photo op.

ml3551.jpg

Plain and simple, IMO this piece has gotten a bad rap over the pose. I grant the pose looks a bit awkward in photos (even mine below), but in person it really doesn't bother me at all. Not to go into a lot of detail about my recent experiences with SSC quality control, this one actually turned out like I'd hoped. Nice detailing, clean sculpt, the fabric looks good and the base is fantastic. Somehow they really make that thing look like it's wrapped in bronze/copper. I'm really happy with this piece.

Congrats! :clap And welcome to the ML club! :hi5:
"We're not bad, we just dont photograph well..." :lol

Congrats, and glad you like him! Great pic as well. :duff

I couldn't agree more about how the ML looks in person. I don't think the phrase "seeing is believing" has ever been so true. After seeing Infecdead's awesome customization I almost flex-payed another Ex now that it's in stock. But I just couldn't justify another $300 when I'm thrilled with the ML I have and the fact that there is so much on the horizon. With the Maquette line I'm gonna have a flex-payment every month for a while it seems. Strider ships in March, then the flex for GTG starts in April (I think) which will lead into Legolas etc... and besides all that I definitely want to have the cash ready when SS gets to the real PF Main Event, The RWOS! :rock

#216 reporting in.

It's a beaut. Glad I reordered after canceling in the beginning. The flaming sword really sets off the piece. Can't wait for the RWOS next.

718bc8ca.jpg

Back