Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Anyone willing to trade a Morgul Lord PFF EX for a t-800 PFF EX or a Conan PFF EX????:pray: Guess it can't hurt to ask:wink1:

Very, very nice work !

WOW! that is fantastic infecdead :clap...you did a great job there.:hi5:
Really love it. That is how he should have been done in the first place.

Bill

Agreed. This looks much better. Hopefully someone sends SS some photo's....it might give them some ideas on what a ML maquette should look like. :monkey3

Two payments gone. Should be here next month.

P1000894.jpg

Excellent work.

The neck extends up into the crown which is glued on to it at the top. The shoulder armor is attached to the shoulders thru the fabric. I wanted to remove these, but couldn't without breaking the armour or ruining the robe.

Thanks for the info. Your ML looks freakin incredible! :duff

"Now THIS is pod racin'....ur...I mean, Nazgulin'!" Lol...

Very nice mod!

Looks very good in frontal view but I have my doubts seeing it from the side angles...but if I understood correctly the modification isn't completed yet,right?

great work ID, looks awesome. I think a reason why SS didnt do a similar pose is cause it would take up a lot of room, so im sure they took that into consideration. All in all, i think this pf is a very underrated piece. I bet the WK maquette will look similar in pose to yours, but the pf is a keeper. How many hours did you put into it?

great work ID, looks awesome. I think a reason why SS didnt do a similar pose is cause it would take up a lot of room, so im sure they took that into consideration. All in all, i think this pf is a very underrated piece. I bet the WK maquette will look similar in pose to yours, but the pf is a keeper. How many hours did you put into it?

Im sure this would take up a lot less room than that Cyborg Darth Maul! :rotfl

Wow. This thing sold out pretty fast after it was on preorder, now they've got some in stock. I guess a lot of people canceled their orders.

Thanks again everyone.
The statue actually doesn't take up much more room in the new pose. The mace over hangs the front of the base by about 4.5 inches and the sword arm over hangs the side of the base at the start of the wrist. I could reposition the statue on the base and make it take up even less space, I don't see it being worth the effort now but I might change my mind.
Over all it took about 4-5 hours of work + a lot of drying and curing time.
I have a couple of hours left to redo the angle of the sword in the right hand, and sand and paint my cut marks.

Thanks again everyone.
The statue actually doesn't take up much more room in the new pose. The mace over hangs the front of the base by about 4.5 inches and the sword arm over hangs the side of the base at the start of the wrist. I could reposition the statue on the base and make it take up even less space, I don't see it being worth the effort now but I might change my mind.
Over all it took about 4-5 hours of work + a lot of drying and curing time.
I have a couple of hours left to redo the angle of the sword in the right hand, and sand and paint my cut marks.

seriously awesome work as the others have said.

wish I had what it takes to do what you've done.

Nice job INFECDEAD. That looks much better to me! :rock :clap

Awesome job dude. I ended up buying the exclusive yesterday. Can't wait to get mine.

Back