Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

I personally haven't heard that...but if I were you I would go for the witch-king. Gandalf is going to be easier to pick up down the road.

They both are amazing though. Tough choice.

I've read somewhere sauron is in the making right? :pray: Might as well wait for him since i only need 1 presentation of villain from LOTR.

A 1/4 scale Sauron PF could run 2000 bucks if they do it...It would be 3 ft tall and comparable to T800 and Iron man 1/2 scale statues...That's a lot of money

I wasn't going to get this but I put my name on the exclusive waitlist and I will let fate decide. :lol

I wasn't going to get this but I put my name on the exclusive waitlist and I will let fate decide. :lol

It's outstanding ! Why the EX ? That flaming sword is :monkey4

It's outstanding ! Why the EX ? That flaming sword is :monkey4

not true actually. In hand, the flaming sword really sets the piece off :lecture

Last edited:

not true actually. In hand, the flaming sword really sets the piece off :lecture

Agreed. It also adds some badly needed colour to the piece, making it stand out on the shelf even more. And if you manage to get a light source behind it... :thud:

Good luck! I don't think there will be any regrets when you see it in person.
Yeah, you are bang on there Naz...I got mine during the week, and have to say, he look much better in-hand than any pic could convey.

Bill

does fed ex deliver on saturday because I just checked the tracking and it says the 19th it is scheduled for delivery. It would be awsome if I got this tommorow.

Mr thrifty I have a question for you sir how come most of my sideshow stuff gets delivered by ups but once in a while it will come fed x and on sideshows site it says they use fed x. I prefer fed x because they deliver early hear when there is someone at tthe house ups always delivers at my house at 3 pm and there is no one at home at the time .

Mr thrifty I have a question for you sir how come most of my sideshow stuff gets delivered by ups but once in a while it will come fed x and on sideshows site it says they use fed x. I prefer fed x because they deliver early hear when there is someone at tthe house ups always delivers at my house at 3 pm and there is no one at home at the time .

I believe you can contact Sideshow and request to have a specific carrier for your orders. I really don't know why they switch it up sometimes... personally I like UPS as they show up like clockwork at the same time when they deliver...

Back