Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

P1000898.jpg

That is absolutely INCREDIBLE INFECDEAD. If THAT was what SS had done with the pose this would have been a MUST-HAVE for me. Sadly like many here, the pose took away from this piece for me and ultimately I passed. Your alteration is the true epitome of the Morgul Lord. I'm jealous of yours now. Bravo! :bow

:duff

Without a doubt this is an improvement over SS's version, but since I am convinced this is the pose we will eventually see when SS produces a ML maquette I am happy with mine as is. If SS does not produce a ML maquette with arms outstretched...then I take back everything I just said. :wink1:

While I do think infecdead did an excellent job, I actually really like SS's contorted up pose.

thinks i'll just stick with my Weta version for now.

great conversion though.:clap

While I do think infecdead did an excellent job, I actually really like SS's contorted up pose.

me too! i just received mine and i'm so loving this pf, the pose included! photos just don't this piece justice. you have to own it to be able to appreciate it

me too! i just received mine and i'm so loving this pf, the pose included! photos just don't this piece justice. you have to own it to be able to appreciate it

Congrats mikkipog! Good to see you're still around. :wave

Congrats mikkipog! Good to see you're still around. :wave

Haha! Hi there woodsy! Yup, I still "lurk" around the forums regularly. I'm just not that actively participating in discussions as much, unless i feel there is really a need to speak my mind out. :wink1: Last time I "discussed" something was with atheris666 as he was smashing the dinosauria line, which i love to bits, with so much hatred like as if one of the dinos actually feasted on his favorite teddy bear or something! :cuckoo: Sheesh! Haha! Great to see we're still keeping the spirit of LOTR alive! Looking forward to seeing The Hobbit in a couple of years... and more of your posts also!:wave

Why would you hate on the Dinosauria line? I love it and wish i could afford to buy those as well as everything else! If they don't like the line, don't collect it, right? :dunno :cuckoo:

+1...the moded pose from infecdead seems too plain for me. He did a great job though.

Why would you hate on the Dinosauria line? I love it and wish i could afford to buy those as well as everything else! If they don't like the line, don't collect it, right? :dunno :cuckoo:

Good question....that line is fantastic. I started collecting those for my youngest boy several years ago and he now owns almost all of them. LOTR aside, it is my favourite SS licence.

That's the same question everyone was asking the guy! I think he has taken a personal grudge against the line and just can't stop lambasting it with negative comments eventhough he no longer collects the pieces. He'd see just one in-hand pic of a dino and sees something overly ugly and disgusting about the piece at once!:cuckoo:

Good question....that line is fantastic. I started collecting those for my youngest boy several years ago and he now owns almost all of them. LOTR aside, it is my favourite SS licence.

With you there Colin! I only collected LOTR before but when the Dinosauria line came out, I just couldn't help but plunge into the line as well. I'm still yet to claim my Spinosaur maquette and I have no doubt it will be as awesome as the others in the line. The Tupuxuara and Apato preordered as well, looking forward to seeing the Stego.

Going back on topic, I'm just having a bit of a problem making the sword stay on the ML's right hand. Is the peg really not supposed to come all the way into the hole?

Going back on topic, I'm just having a bit of a problem making the sword stay on the ML's right hand. Is the peg really not supposed to come all the way into the hole?

The sword on my ML is a real pain to line up correctly as well.

With you there Colin! I only collected LOTR before but when the Dinosauria line came out, I just couldn't help but plunge into the line as well. I'm still yet to claim my Spinosaur maquette and I have no doubt it will be as awesome as the others in the line. The Tupuxuara and Apato preordered as well, looking forward to seeing the Stego.

You are correct! :lecture

You shouldn't have any problems with the peg fitting properly, I would contact SS and request a replacement part.

Nice custom pose, I wouldn't have cancelled that one.

Guys if i able to pull the trigger now which 1 i should grab 1st?This guy or gandalf?

I own gandalf and i love him but i think you should go for the nazgul pf. I don't own it but the pictures look amazing.

Guys if i able to pull the trigger now which 1 i should grab 1st?This guy or gandalf?

Wow tough question ! I received both yesterday and they are both amazing. I wouldn't know which to pick to be honest.

I've read somewhere sauron is in the making right? :pray: Might as well wait for him since i only need 1 presentation of villain from LOTR.

Back