Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

I think I understand why we think that leg looks funny. In the prod pics, I always thought that was his right leg we were seeing planted forward and showing, which would have to be twisted funny to look like that does. However, it's really his left leg we're seeing, and his waist is what's twisted, rearing back to make the swing.

Maybe I'm the only one who saw it that way, but it's what was confusing my eye.

Looking at the pics again, not sure my realization helps much. Seeing the legs makes it look like it should look right though.

Last edited:

the cheese sword still sucks though, glad i passed on the Ex, has anyone confirmed that his helm is poseable?

Here are a couple...

attachment.php

Thanks, it looks like his body and legs are as they should be but for whatever reason it comes off twisted. :dunno

Maybe it's because they want you to display it from the side and not straight on.

Morgul Lord in da House!!! The Robe is a pain in the butt to ajust!

DSC02549.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02567.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02551.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

I can't wait to get mine after the flex pay is done I loved this peice from day one

Earlier, someone stated that the robes were such that you can cover the leg. That's how I will most likely display mine.

anyone think his scale looks a little smaller than it should be compared with uruk & aragorn ... thought he was bigger, maybe not ... i received lucky #13 Ex and i like it better than i'd thought.

attachment.php

edit: ... scratch that, he looks right, next to legolas there.

Last edited:

I hope the first one who get their hands on this piece,will upload some pictures of this figure,i am waiting and waiting for this one!!the absolute nr 1 in lotr pf for me :p along with Sauron and a Ringwaith on steed,that would be a dream!

Looks phenomenal !

I do however feel that he is a bit too small compared to other statues.

The WETA ML was huge compared to let's say Legolas.
In the PF range he is only a head taller ...
Or not ?

Man i didnt see the pictures:)!he looks amazing!!!!!cant wait get to him now :p

That F'n leg though..??....:gah:

I'm wondering how hard it would be to turn the waist a bit to his right, straighting it out more. Hmmmm...

Hehe!! :)I think he looks great!!,but ok i agree a little with that leg :),the bad guys rules!!,cant wait for Sauron or a ringwraith on steed :p

Earlier, someone stated that the robes were such that you can cover the leg. That's how I will most likely display mine.
Yep, that's how I'm going to display mine too Valarauko.

Showing the leg just makes the post look too strange IMHO.

But each to their own for those who don't agree.

Bill

Looks phenomenal !

I do however feel that he is a bit too small compared to other statues.

The WETA ML was huge compared to let's say Legolas.
In the PF range he is only a head taller ...
Or not ?

Forgive the newbie for jumping right in here, but I totally agree with you. When I first heard the sheer size of the piece, and heard all the comments about it being 'huge' and such, I was content that the height difference would just about work - but now that I've seen the statue up against the other PF's, it really does look too small (and that's even taking the stoop/pose into consideration).

Still can't wait to finally get mine. But I have to admit (aside, of course, from the relief that he does actually have two fully sculpted legs), the more I see, the more disappointed I'm getting. For me, personally, the quality and cut of the robes looks like it's going to be a major let-down. :gah:

For me, personally, the quality and cut of the robes looks like it's going to be a major let-down. :gah:

Hi Akallabeth :wave, you are most welcome here.

I don't think we have seen the best of the ML yet.

People just have not yet had the time to set him up the way he should be set up.

I should think he will be somewhat like the GTG PF, as far as playing around with the clothing is concerned.

I think the best pics of this guy, have yet to come.

Bill

Looks awesome. Cannot wait for mine.

Thanks Freman & FeatheredSerpent for sharing these cool pics. I'm sure you've inspired so many freaks here to also get a ML PF hehe!

anyone think his scale looks a little smaller than it should be compared with uruk & aragorn ... thought he was bigger, maybe not ... i received lucky #13 Ex and i like it better than i'd thought.

attachment.php

edit: ... scratch that, he looks right, next to legolas there.

That is almost to much awesome for one picture! :rock :rock :rock

Since grabbing GtG I have been thinking about picking up a LotR villian, Witch King may be it.

Back