Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

attachment.php

God I love that Sauron. One of my biggest regrets not getting it. I really hope SSC gives us a Sauron in the PF line still.

yeah I missed out on the orcs and that Sauron. I hope they do some more orcs preferably hopefully Gothmog and I do want a Sauron.

God I love that Sauron. One of my biggest regrets not getting it. I really hope SSC gives us a Sauron in the PF line still.

It'd certainly be a big one. How tall was Sauron as portrayed in the movies? I'm guessing a PF wouldn't fit in a Detolf...

It'd certainly be a big one. How tall was Sauron as portrayed in the movies? I'm guessing a PF wouldn't fit in a Detolf...

Roughly 9ft. So a 1/4 scale PF would be roughly 25inches tall (without spikes and base), so closer to 30-32inches overall... :thud:

Thats IF they make him, and IF they keep him in scale...

I thought that Sauron ranged from 10 ft to 14 ft in the films, and the SSW statue was 2X the height of the regular characters in the line. If Sideshow keeps him closer to 10ft, he would be about three feet tall, and I would be really happy with that! The level of detail could be sharpened a bit from the SSW offering, and the cape in fabric would be great.

Between the thought of a Sauron and a RWOS PF I'm chocked full of giddy at the idea....:thud:

I still think that a Cave Troll in the PF scale is feasible (albeit expensive) but he is only about 10-12 feet tall in a lot of the behind the scenes literature. I would love to see a massive beast of a Cave Troll to follow in 2012 or 2013.

Maybe I am being overly ambitious with my want for the PF line though!

I still think that a Cave Troll in the PF scale is feasible (albeit expensive) but he is only about 10-12 feet tall in a lot of the behind the scenes literature. I would love to see a massive beast of a Cave Troll to follow in 2012 or 2013.

Maybe I am being overly ambitious with my want for the PF line though!

I too like the cave trolls, but Id much rather see one of the battle trolls with a helmet on and or armor and a weapon of some sort.

WK is in the house! :hi5:

Quite nice overall, and my head is angled quite nicely :yess: (I believe the helmet might be glued on the post seperately leading to slight differences). And the velvetta swords&cheese doest look that bad in person. :monkey1

NOTE: the robes are NOT accurate AT ALL.
-The head-dress / upper-garb is all sorts of wrong.
-The PF has no "sleeves" for the arms, just cloth on top. (edit: FOUND!)
-The under garb is supposed to only have a left and right slit.
-The belt is supposed to be UNDER the overcoat, no over it.

It all looks OK to anyone who doesnt know, but as someone who owns a 1/1 of this thing and has worn it several times, these things really irk me. :tap I've already started some extra weathering on the garbs and will be doing some cutting/sewing to bring the robes more in line with what they are SUPPOSED to be.

I can post all sorts of nudie-pics for those wondering how any of the underparts look. ;)

Anyway on to some pics!
PS. sorry for the blurry pics, its all Ive got right now!

Last edited:

My Morgul Lord arrived today and perfect condition which is a welcome change from the last few Marvel pieces I have ordered. This piece is really well done. I love the tattered, muddy cloak and boots and the rusted helm and weapons. Even the flaming sword looks better in person than in pics. Here are some pics of #171/500.

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

Bagginsssssss...
IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

My Morgul Lord arrived today and perfect condition which is a welcome change from the last few Marvel pieces I have ordered. This piece is really well done. I love the tattered, muddy cloak and boots and the rusted helm and weapons. Even the flaming sword looks better in person than in pics. Here are some pics of #171/500.

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

These look great...:yess:

Thanks Thrifty! :hi5:

It really is an awesome piece. I ordered it right away, but then went back on forth on canceling it because of the flaming sword and pose, but it is awesome in person. The pose isn't awkward in person because his legs are bent in that position because it looks like he is about to swing the flail/mace. So glad I kept this! :rock

NOTE: the robes are NOT accurate AT ALL.
-The head dress / upper-garb is all sorts of wrong.
-The PF has no "sleeves" for the arms, just cloth on top.
-The under gar is supposed to only have a left and right slit.
-The belt is supposed to be UNDER the overcoat, no over it.

Didn't know that,Talk about a cheap move, jeeze:slap

Back