Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Ok thanks again FS,i think i'll see how he looks in hand and take it from there,congrats he does look good

Dont forget pics Matt ;)

For the few that have him in hand,can you maybe give me an idea as to how the helm is attached to the head?in your opinion would it be feasible to remove it and reposition?The position of the helm is my only gripe and i hope its an easy fix!

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I don't think so, not without the risk for breaking the helm...It is firmly attached..

I'll have mine on Monday and am looking forward to adding him to my collection but with the version (tweaked) that we saw in the earlier-posted vid pic + what was displayed at SDCC, this has been misrepresented by SS. :mad:

I called CS as soon as the production pics went up, asking about the difference and whether the head was able to be repositioned. The only reply I got was, "So, do you want to cancel your order?" :gah:

Regardless the arm should not "wiggle" at all. Personally I'd send it in for a replacement.

Thanks. That's kinda what I figured so I called sideshow yesterday to set it up. Just have to wait to hear back from them now. I hate having to send a statue back after all the anticipation...:mad:

Does the left arm wiggle at all?? I need to decide if it isn't a big deal for if I should send mine back for a replacement...

Don't know, I'm stuck at work for a few more hours. :monkey4

Hi gang! Mine arrived this morning, here are some pics

witchking1.jpg

witchking2.jpg

witchking3.jpg

witchking4.jpg

witchking5.jpg

witchking6.jpg

witchking7.jpg

witchking8.jpg

Exclusive Flaming Sword

witchking9.jpg

With the rest of the shelf for scale

witchking10.jpg

I like him, after sorting all the robe out how I wanted I think he looks good.

Thanks. That's kinda what I figured so I called sideshow yesterday to set it up. Just have to wait to hear back from them now. I hate having to send a statue back after all the anticipation...:mad:

The waiting all over again does suck but does it suck more then having a wiggly Witch King?? :lol

Hi gang! Mine arrived this morning, here are some pics

witchking1.jpg

I like him, after sorting all the robe out how I wanted I think he looks good.

I hope mine comes looking just like yours. Very nice piece. :)

The waiting all over again does suck but does it suck more then having a wiggly Witch King?? :lol

No, I agree with ya there..:lol I actually called sideshow yesterday about it so hopefully I'll get an email from them at the beginning of the week to get the process going...

That F'n leg though..??....:gah:

I'm wondering how hard it would be to turn the waist a bit to his right, straighting it out more. Hmmmm...

you can also arrange his robes to hide the leg. A small part of the foot is all you can see on mine the way I have him set up right now and it looks better I think..

That F'n leg though..??....:gah:

I'm wondering how hard it would be to turn the waist a bit to his right, straighting it out more. Hmmmm...

Weird thing is, someone posted a pic of the cloak raised up to show the legs earlier, and seeing them like that they look right/normal. It's not till the cloak is down that it looks strange. Oddest part of the legs under the cloak was how skinny they were, IMO. Guess that's one of the benefits of being a shade.

you can also arrange his robes to hide the leg. A small part of the foot is all you can see on mine the way I have him set up right now and it looks better I think..

Interesting. Don't suppose you have a pic of it like that you could share?

Hey FS, would you be able to post another pic showing the legs again but with the upper body also?

attachment.php

looks good, but i think im just going to cover up most of his leg when i get mine.

Oh! Sorry. Didn't even notice that when I saw those. :monkey3

No worries...He really is a cool statue. I think most people are really going to like him once they have him in hand...Now if I just didn't have to send mine back and be without one for then next couple of weeks...:monkey2

looks good, but i think im just going to cover up most of his leg when i get mine.

Same here...I think he looks better that way myself. The only downside to that is then you cant see the sculpted leg which looks really nice too...

Back