Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Awesome pics!!! :clap

And no broken flames on the flame sword. With all of the quality probs SSC has been having lately, I was fearing that the flames on the flame sword would be breaking frequently. Glad to see that is not the case so far.

I can't wait to introduce my Morgul Lord to my Dremel next week.

vlcsnap-2010-06-25-14h13m19s85.png

#78 in da house! Fed Ex just delivered mine out of a unmarded, little white panel van. I didn't even know it was them until I saw the box. Will open him tonight.

INFECDEAD, are you planning on cutting your's up? :panic:

The head looks way too narrow, the center spike too tall, and the eyes too far apart, no?

I can't wait to introduce my Morgul Lord to my Dremel next week.

Will very much be looking forward to seeing the results of this.

Hated to pass on this PF since the Witch-King is my favorite character, but "as is" he just doesn't sing to me like a Nazgul should.

Will very much be looking forward to seeing the results of this.

Hated to pass on this PF since the Witch-King is my favorite character, but "as is" he just doesn't sing to me like a Nazgul should.

I'm in the same boat as you, as soon as they announced the pf line the ringwraiths and witching were all tops on my list but this is a great character that just didn't work for me in this pf.

anyone think his scale looks a little smaller than it should be compared with uruk & aragorn ... thought he was bigger, maybe not ... i received lucky #13 Ex and i like it better than i'd thought.

attachment.php

edit: ... scratch that, he looks right, next to legolas there.

awesome picture, but get rid of that cheese sword :gah:. i think the best angle to display him is in this picture. Anyone confirm his helm is poseable yet?

Come on..... isn't that leg just a *little* off-putting?

Not with the his robes covering up the leg...

I agree FeatheredSerpent, that is the way I'm going to display mine, when he arrives.:yess:

Now if only I could sort out the position of that helmet! :pray:

Bill

Looks decent. But, I prefer the SS/W version (which I sold) over this one.

I'll wait for the maquette.

Maybe this is a noob question but about how big are the maquettes in size. This PF will only be my 2nd one so whats teh average size of the maquettes.

@coupstair Is that a bookshelf on its side? That's a really smart way to display tall statues but would need to have floor space.

Maybe this is a noob question but about how big are the maquettes in size. This PF will only be my 2nd one so whats teh average size of the maquettes.

The maquettes are 1/6 scale but SS has said that the much larger characters may not be.

Hi Akallabeth :wave, you are most welcome here.

I don't think we have seen the best of the ML yet.

People just have not yet had the time to set him up the way he should be set up.

I should think he will be somewhat like the GTG PF, as far as playing around with the clothing is concerned.

I think the best pics of this guy, have yet to come.

Bill

Thanks for the welcome. I always find it so hard posting for the first time in a new forum, so it's nice not to be either totally ignored or shot down in flames. :wink1:

I probably sounded a bit too critical in my post, though. I'm sure that you're right and that, with a bit of TLC, dear old Witchy will look much better than he does in the photos we're seeing so far.

The comparative size is still bugging me though. He just looks like he loses all his impact when displayed with the other PF's, which is a real shame.

@coupstair Is that a bookshelf on its side? That's a really smart way to display tall statues but would need to have floor space.

That was actually my picture and no it isn't a bookshelf. I actually made the shelves myself just with some plywood and then attached the black cloth to them. They are big enough for 3 rows of statues!! I like them but they do take up room. I have an entire room just for my collection so it works for me...:lol

Has this big bad been on the waitlist for long? Thinking of getting one but no longer available on Sideshow. You think they will be available again once all the credit cards start getting charged?

Since the Lord of the Rings "Helms" are 1/4th scale... how does the Morgul Lords PFF head compare to the helm??? Would be interesting if they were not similar...:dunno Who has both to see how they match up?

Back