Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

Here are a couple of pics of mine...still debating if I'll be sending it back for an exchange due to the arm that wiggles...If it would come out I could just reglue it...:mad:

Last edited:

And a couple more pics...I lifted the robes up in one pic so you can see what the legs look like...

Looks great. Is the Helm adjustable?

I don't thinks so, Mine seems pretty secure on the head...I think the angle and the neck size etc. look really good in person though. In person the entire statue looks much better than the production pics we had all seen

And a couple more pics...I lifted the robes up in one pic so you can see what the legs look like...

Thanks. Seems to be a great pF.
Legs do make more sense seeing this picture, but I will have to see in person.

What do you think yourself of the pose ?

Thanks. That's what I was thinking, seeing as how he was shipped with it on. In a couple of days I'll be able to see for myself.

Those pics are looking great. They've gave me hope.
SS charged me today for the EX so I shall now live vicariously through y'alls pics until next week.

Thanks. Seems to be a great pF.
Legs do make more sense seeing this picture, but I will have to see in person.

What do you think yourself of the pose ?

I really like it and it has grown on me since I got him out yesterday...I'm sure we'll see a different pose in the maquette line so it will be nice to not have both of them with the same pose. It does look really good in person though and the pose, I think, makes sense with the legs facing the way they are and the hips twisted and the mace on the ground behind him as if he is getting ready to take a swing...

Those pics are looking great. They've gave me hope.
SS charged me today for the EX so I shall now live vicariously through y'alls pics until next week.

You'll like it!! I think the flaming sword doesn't look half bad either...

You'll like it!! I think the flaming sword doesn't look half bad either...

I debated cancelling the EX and picking up the regular version but I figured with the reward points and all I would only save about $15.
Cheese sword FTW!!!

I really like it and it has grown on me since I got him out yesterday...I'm sure we'll see a different pose in the maquette line so it will be nice to not have both of them with the same pose. It does look really good in person though and the pose, I think, makes sense with the legs facing the way they are and the hips twisted and the mace on the ground behind him as if he is getting ready to take a swing...

Great to hear ... Hopefully the regulars will ship soon ...
And it does indeed look like he's about to strike hard ...

Mine is waiting at home ... I let my wife come back ... seems I got #48. :yess:

I like what I see so far other than what appears to be a bit of a mismatch with the weathering of the upper portion of his costume and the "metal" parts. I suppose some real simple drybrushing can fix that.

Mine is waiting at home ... I let my wife come back ... seems I got #48. :yess:

I like what I see so far other than what appears to be a bit of a mismatch with the weathering of the upper portion of his costume and the "metal" parts. I suppose some real simple drybrushing can fix that.

Does the left arm wiggle at all?? I need to decide if it isn't a big deal for if I should send mine back for a replacement...

Dont forget pics Matt ;)

For the few that have him in hand,can you maybe give me an idea as to how the helm is attached to the head?in your opinion would it be feasible to remove it and reposition?The position of the helm is my only gripe and i hope its an easy fix!

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Dont forget pics Matt ;)

For the few that have him in hand,can you maybe give me an idea as to how the helm is attached to the head?in your opinion would it be feasible to remove it and reposition?The position of the helm is my only gripe and i hope its an easy fix!

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I don't think so, not without the risk for breaking the helm...It is firmly attached..

:(

thanks FS

Can you elaborate as to how its attached?,sorry to go on but it will determine whether i pull the trigger or not,i love the rest of him

:(

thanks FS

Can you elaborate as to how its attached?,sorry to go on but it will determine whether i pull the trigger or not,i love the rest of him

Well, I'm not much of a customizer so you might find a way to take it off and reposition it...I'm not sure how it is attached. It is firmly attached over the top of the cloth. Sorry, not much help there...:monkey3

Back