Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

picked up the EX, just have to wait and see how this turns out

He didn't manage to steal the Ring from Frodo. An angry Sauron smack his neck with his mace and poor Nazgul got a broken neck.

Got my safety order in on the Ex, but unless changes are made then its a 90% cancel for me.

Me too ordered one. Just to be better safe than sorry I guess....

He only got to swing that thing at Eowyn :lecture

:rotfl

He's got him confused with the equally wonky Sauron from the dio. :lol

If this doesn't sell, I suppose there are three possible courses of action Sideshow can take: A) make an improvement on the figure before it goes into mass production and starts shipping B) chalk it up as a lesson learned and avoid making the same mistakes with future PFs (admitting it's their fault) or C) assume there's no longer an interest in PFs (blame the fickle fans) and put the line on hold indefinitely. Based on past experiences, which do you suppose they'll most likely do?

For the record, I don't question the quality of materials used, paintwork, weathering, etc., only that awkward long-giraffe-head/neck-tilt-left-leg-forward-contorted-wonky body position thing he's got going on, throwing the whole presentation off-balance IMO.

Hmm... What about reading what's written above that picture.. :duh

can you quote the post please? I read the whole page but didn't see anything official about it.

anyhow, this is ordered for me :yess:

I really dislike this PF, looks bad, i guess i may be in the minority.

The sword with the flame looks real cheesy, something from a toy store.

am definitely passing on this one.

Have you not read the other 51 pages of this thread?? ;) :peace

Had the paint app's of the SSW been as good as the sculpt itself I might agree with you. Unfortunately, by Weta's standards they were fair at best...so I'll stick with my belief that the LSB is the definitive representation so far.

Seriously?? The paint apps?? Was it not black enough for you?? If you mean the silvery bits, well they're supposed to look weathered.... i can't see a thing wrong with mine. Just look at the pose, the overall statue. Much more impressive than just head and shoulders!

https://www.headandshoulders.com/en-US/index.jspx

He does look kinda cool===I am on waitlist

I wasnt referring to you specifically about the bickering, but I dont understand what you expect SS to do about a piece they have no control over. In this instance, they have complete control regarding this piece, they dont need someone elses permission to change this piece. There have been times when SS has changed their proto, so just because of the bio incidents, I dont think its fair to say SS never listens to their customers. All the complaints about the bio stuff didnt occur until after they started shipping on the Scar, and all of it was on the message boards instead of taking the complaints to SS themselves. All the same bickering on this board accomplishes nothing. I see tons of ppl saying the same thing over and over again, yet, they dont complain to the company that is actually making the item.

It's all good... I see your point, I for one have not purchaced "all" of sideshows items (wish I could afford even 1/4th) so I can't say for certain that they have never changed anything on their products. However all the pieces I have purchaced have never been changed aftert the "reveal" has been shown to the public no matter how many people constuctivly or destructivly critisize them. I personally think this piece looks great & once he is "in hand" I will be blown away.

Seriously?? The paint apps?? Was it not black enough for you?? If you mean the silvery bits, well they're supposed to look weathered.... i can't see a thing wrong with mine. Just look at the pose, the overall statue. Much more impressive than just head and shoulders!

https://www.headandshoulders.com/en-US/index.jspx

:exactly:

Never saw anything wrong with the paint apps for the weta ML...

I'm really excited about this piece. My complaint is that the Morning Star is too small, it should be twice that size.

Back