Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

We really need those SDCC pics to help squash the cheese....at least I hope that's what they'll do....:impatient:

We really need those SDCC pics to help squash the cheese....at least I hope that's what they'll do....:impatient:

Forget the cheese man, nobody is gonna display him with it anyways. Its everything else I hope looks better, this is the one piece I am very anxious to see real pics of. :impatient:

I agree, i cant wait to see more up close pics.

Hopefully I can see him in person, my big question is whether or not his flail is attached to the base. I think you can accomplish a much more ral display if it were hanging somehow.

The 360 is up. Cheese sword and everything.

that leg just throws everything off real bad, but it looks like you could cover most of it up with the cloth on the right side, so thats what I will prolly end up doing :slap

I still can't understand the pose...WTF was/is SS thinking....:slap

The 360 doesn't exactly help things. :horror

1c-Kevin%20Patrick,%20Penna%20Turnpike%20pretzel%20face,%20May%202006.JPG

The 360 has just made matters worse for me as far as displaying this as is. With the logo on the base facing front, the statue is nearly facing 90' to its right...it's whack. I'm hoping the mace is not fixed to the base and can be posed. It will f up my plans to repose the whole statue if it is.

I hoped to like it better from the 360 but it had the opposite effect. Maybe some better perspectives from SDCC.

The view from 30degrees counter-clockwise from the nameplate looks good for me and hides the sensation of broken neck syndrome. It stinks that the flail is invisible at almost every angle except from behind and the velvetta "Swords & Cheese" EX is hyper-lame. BUT I'm still looking forward to the figure as I have MANY "tweaks" in mind for it... :naughty

I really hope that the flail is not molded to the base (or at least is removable). :pray:

My one complaint still is excluding the cheese sword but thats a given, is that theres to much slack on that chain. Other than that, I dont understand what people dont get about the pose. Sure its not straight stand up pose, but im pretty sure they were going for a dynamic pose and probably not something from the movie.

My one complaint still is excluding the cheese sword but thats a given, is that theres to much slack on that chain. Other than that, I dont understand what people dont get about the pose. Sure its not straight stand up pose, but im pretty sure they were going for a dynamic pose and probably not something from the movie.

People don't have an issue with it being dynamic. Hell, the Weta Morgul Lord is dynamic. Being dynamic doesn't necessarily mean it has to look wonky and unbalanced, which it does. Very much so in fact.

Regardless, I am getting this piece, but we should all ask a lot of questions about this piece during chat for sure..............

I'll try to be asking questions during the chat too, but I am keeping the ML and I think the final results will be good.

Yeah I got a regular on order, cant wait for him.

Back