MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 4th of July for all my american friends. Guess i'm not going to see spidey any time soon. My ship is going to be at sea till end of the month. Unless there's change of plans.

Happy 4th of July for all my american friends. Guess i'm not going to see spidey any time soon. My ship is going to be at sea till end of the month. Unless there's change of plans.

Get cabin fever/stir crazy being out of that long? Guess something you acclimate to?

Get cabin fever/stir crazy being out of that long? Guess something you acclimate to?

Nah. I guess after being in this line of work for more than 10yrs, i'm used to it. And with tech these days where u can practically connect with the world via the net.

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!

omg its out already? thats awesome you liked it!!! i really hope its good. i feel bad for andrew garfield that they couldn't give him a good movie to be in because he seemed to love the character. but i want to see tom holland as peter :)

omg its out already? thats awesome you liked it!!! i really hope its good. i feel bad for andrew garfield that they couldn't give him a good movie to be in because he seemed to love the character. but i want to see tom holland as peter :)

She was able to see it early like I did Civil War

I've just checked and Spider-Man only comes out on the 19th here with prescreenings on the 14th... I still need to see Wonder Woman so that'll do.
I was actually hoping for another Toy Fair Exclusive reveal today.
I'm really curious how Thor, Loki and Hulk will look because I still don't have any of them in my collection. I might pick up Thor. As other movies I'd like to see Mantis, Nebula or Yondu pop up or Logan would be a nice surprise although the movie is already out on bluray. I think it's too early for them to show the new Black Panther suit.

DC: Romero Joker (& 1966 Riddler and or Catwoman), Justice League and I hope for some surprise release like Captain Boomerang or another Squad member since all the other Suicide Squad figures sold well. (Eventhough the movie was only average.)

I'm hoping to see Ragnarok protos at SDCC, but I think it's still too early for them. Probably end up getting more SW stuff and maybe new or previously seen Netflix show figures, Homecoming figures, GOTG2 figures.

I'm hoping to see Ragnarok protos at SDCC, but I think it's still too early for them. Probably end up getting more SW stuff and maybe new or previously seen Netflix show figures, Homecoming figures, GOTG2 figures.

The Hot Toys CEO confirmed that at least Thor and Hulk will be there, he also pretty much confirmed The Justice League and hinted Vulture although that last one isn't confirmed to be there at SDCC.

Also:

Sounds good! Nothing too recognizable though. Antman & Dr. Strange had a catchy and theme that was easy to remember.

That Hulk Ragnarok figure is going to be amazing. Depending on headsculpt, as I did not like the AOU one, this may be too hard to resist.

When should we expect the figures/more info to surface?

Preview night is on the 19th of July. I guess all Toy Fair exclusives (usually 4 new figures or repaints) will be revealed before the 12th. Snapchat & Instagram have the first pictures and leaks up before they appear on this forum.

I've heard rumors of a Batman Returns Catwoman at SDCC. It's probably wishful thinking but fingers crossed!

Well... Howard Chan hinted that Catwoman is coming in the future, no doubt about it but he hasn't stated when. Probably when the license is almost going to expire; just like they did with the Batman Returns Keaton figure. :gah:

I'm hoping for some nice surprises like the Catwoman though. Wasn't the Yvonne Craig Batgirl 1966 hinted as well?

Back