MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like my attention towards HTs has been waning lately. The kicker though is I have a significant amount of rewards points at SSC and have no idea what to get with them. Should I put it towards one or two last HTs? Should put it towards a statue, PF, dio? :dunno

That's the plan. Of course it could change but I'm pretty good at sitting. My Widow I think was about 5 hours or so, and it's pretty much the same location as that so. Fingers crossed!

Man, when they get on a big spot of the same color, it's like "ok.....you can move off there...." :lol

I feel like my attention towards HTs has been waning lately. The kicker though is I have a significant amount of rewards points at SSC and have no idea what to get with them. Should I put it towards one or two last HTs? Should put it towards a statue, PF, dio? :dunno

Do they expire, like after year or so? If not, just wait it out until something grabs your attention.

Do they expire, like after year or so? If not, just wait it out until something grabs your attention.

They don't expire, and I have been sitting on them for years now :lol My original thought was to wait it out for the IW line, and I may still do this, but a lot of HT new figures for current movies haven't really done much for me, so idk.

You could always buy me something if you just want to get rid of them

Just trying to help :lol

You guys are hilarious.

laughing.gif

They don't expire, and I have been sitting on them for years now :lol My original thought was to wait it out for the IW line, and I may still do this, but a lot of HT new figures for current movies haven't really done much for me, so idk.

They'll do like 40 characters for IW, I bet.

Back