MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headed out to see Homecoming shortly
qswO0HC.gif

Have fun, just listened to all the new songs in the movie. I love it!

I updated the list. Some of the songs weren't available on Spotify though... :pfft:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1167732471/playlist/7MPaIFwTN6orT3E5IXMdCY

Saw Homecoming yesterday and thought it was great, really enjoyed it. I do have some minor nit-picks about it but not enough to have it affect my enjoyment of it. Holland was great, but Keaton as usual stole the show. As much as I love RDJ, I actually think his performance was flat and phoned in a little. Happy was amazing. Overall a great movie, even with my other minor issues :lol

Mornin! (although it's already 14.45 pm here) :lol

I heard Dr. Strange is releasing tomorrow. Anyone here that has him on pre-order?

Saw Homecoming yesterday and thought it was great, really enjoyed it. I do have some minor nit-picks about it but not enough to have it affect my enjoyment of it. Holland was great, but Keaton as usual stole the show. As much as I love RDJ, I actually think his performance was flat and phoned in a little. Happy was amazing. Overall a great movie, even with my other minor issues :lol

Well, some of it WAS phoned in :monkey3 :lol

I was asked to help promote a Sideshow contest! Here's some more info if anyone is interested in entering: https://youfancymemad.com/2017/07/1...emium-format-figure-by-sideshow-collectibles/

Thinking of the CBM released so far this year, I think Logan has been my favorite, with GOTG2 and Spidey tied for second. I haven't seen WW yet so can't count that at the moment. Thor and JL I think are left to round out this year. I have no plans on seeing JL and really can't wait to see Thor!

Thinking of the CBM released so far this year, I think Logan has been my favorite, with GOTG2 and Spidey tied for second. I haven't seen WW yet so can't count that at the moment. Thor and JL I think are left to round out this year. I have no plans on seeing JL and really can't wait to see Thor!

Thor 3 looks good. I can't really tell which CBM I liked the most... I guess GotG Vol. 2 tied with Logan. Although I enjoyed the Lego Batman Movie as well. I haven't seen anything else so it's a bit useless to give my opinion. I really need to see Wonder Woman, it's been out for a month now...

It's hard to pick favorites anymore because all of them are just so good (most of the time). I mean, it's a great problem to have. I feel like Logan was just a great film in general. I don't even think of it as a CBM. I think I'd probably go GOTG2, then WW, and Spidey. But honestly they're all super close in ranking for me.

Back