MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS - picked the worst day to meet up in soho with an old friend, the ridiculous premier to that new Kong film is happening... No wonder tourist town is so ridiculous right now, but on the plus side vaguely saw Hiddleston and Samuel L Jackson whilst waiting for him to show up... If that can be called a plus!

I've just came back from seeing Logan in avant-premiere. It's very different in tone than the other X-men movies. I liked it a lot. Although some critics give it more claim than it deserves. I would say a 8/10 not a 9-9.5/10 like RT or IMDB say. (Come on Hot Toys, give us a Logan figure.)

A new retro toy is about to go up in price. :lol

1edc70355ac700932cdda5b43f17803c.jpg

What's everyone been up to lately? What do you have on order right now?
ive been tryiing to sell my house, my partner and i are moving into the city soon, fun fun. i tried to snag the recent civil war art print from Mondo but had no luck and now im looking to purchase the gamora statue from sideshow

:wave Howdy

Dr. Strange
Mark VI
Mark 46
Drax (Lol)

That's it :dunno

You? :)

I have to get Drax too, I have the rest of the team waiting patiently for him.

Other than that, I'm planning to get the NECA Catwoman figure and the Gentle Giant Animated Spider Gwen statue. :)

Back