Morethanatimelords custom creations from the vortex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and heres my scratch built 1/6 scale tardis

DSCF3843Correction.jpg

and thanks to my friend over on OG evans-t this tardis now travels through time and space
dstrip2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. I've seen a set of plans for a 1/6th scale tardis-think I have a copy somewhere.

iv started making the brain of morbius in the jar from the classic doctor who story `the brain of morbius`. i sculpted the brainstem, then painted it red,dry brushed it with elf flesh paint then used a flesh wash.

DSCF3952Correction.jpg

DSCF3967.jpg

DSCF3964.jpg

still a work in progress as iv still got loads to do

yes but you have to convert allthe mesurements plus i found the measurements in that book confusing to say the least. the plans that i found online had no measurements for the width of things!

on a different note my brain of morbius custom is finished

DSCF3969.jpg

DSCF3970.jpg

yes but you have to convert allthe mesurements plus i found the measurements in that book confusing to say the least. the plans that i found online had no measurements for the width of things!

on a different note my brain of morbius custom is finished

DSCF3969.jpg

DSCF3970.jpg

Freaking awesome! I got The Brain Of Morbius when it came out on DVD the other week and it's become one of my favorite Tom Baker stories.
It'd be awesome if Character Options made something like this to go with the 5" scale Morbius Monster that's in the second wave of Classics figures.

thanks BCM :)

ok iv started my series of doctor who photo stories in 1/6 scale. heres a few nice shots of the tardis set i built when lit

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

thanks! :)

the light up centre section is known as the time rotor, the rest of the console also has light up panels too :)

I had no idea this thread was still here :D

I havent done any 1/6th scalw work for ages as i have been concentrating on 1/13 scale. I have however just started a 1/16 th scale First Doctor TARDIS console, i have started a sepertate thread for that as like i said had no idea this thread was still running :)

Wouldn't it be a coincidence [and quite the longshot] if Christian Slater wound up the 12th Doctor as you envisioned?
Ok, not a chance, but any more progress on your photostories?

Back