Morethanatimelords custom creations from the vortex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i decided to shelve this custom for another day as i dont feel that it has cvome together that well, however i feel its always important to show the misses as well as the hits :)

DSCF3111-1.jpg

TWEp13_228.jpg

DSCF3111.jpg

this is bilis manger the nasty piece of work from torchwood series 1. the head sculpt was from a model of peter cushing i made about a year ago, i thought the likeness wasnt that bad so i decided to use it. however like i said this custom has been shelved for the forseeable future and i may return to it with a fresh pair of eyes sometime soon

after thinking about it for a while i decided to make a figure of jack the ripper. i have been reading about jack the ripper for over 10 years now and have many books on the subject. so i thought it was only fit for me to make a figure of the elusive killer!

for a start i wanted to get away from trying to make the figure look like any one perticular suspect and try to make him my own vision. i was having a hard time deciding what head sculpt to use...until i got an email from ada in china and my prayers were answered! :D so anyway after a while i put the figure together and this is the result....and dont worry the bags under the eyes are meant to be like that i think it fits the character of the ripper...all those late nights murdering fallen women takes its toll you know :)

DSCF3125Correction.jpg

DSCF3126Correction.jpg

peter cushing as

Dr.who from dalek invasion of earth 2150AD

DSCF3168Correction.jpg

thank you to dean and his mum for the wonderful outfit. the head was cast from the hasbro moff tarkin head and i added the eyebrows and the tash and then painted it all up im very happy with this

another one if deans masterpieces (darkangel), the 2nd doctor patrick troughton, iv added a little bow tie and his recorder :)

DSCF3175Correction.jpg

DSCF3177Correction.jpg

Looks Great all together. Looks like you have been a busy bee since you got your package :D

Awesome stuff Tony.

I think he used to tie those pants with string around the waist instead of a belt. that would be cool. He also wore braces too.

yeah iv tried looking for some decent photos of the braces but not found any good ones yet :).

im working on the man with no name now as i dont want to start pertwee yet as he is after al your sculpt so the honor of showing him should be yours :) cant wait to see what you do with the paint job on him :)

VERY, VERY cool figures! LOVE THEM ALL! That Jack the Ripper is awesome! Nothing like the classic hatted villain image! Great Docs too! :rock

thank you kindly les :) all credit to dean (darkangel) really as they are his sculpts :) i just paint them. jack the ripper was my own kitbash really the head is the mad hatter from batman that i bought from ada chan. the jack the ripper outfit is from various places the coack is from the lon chaney london after midnight figure.

thank you kindly les :) all credit to dean (darkangel) really as they are his sculpts :) i just paint them. jack the ripper was my own kitbash really the head is the mad hatter from batman that i bought from ada chan. the jack the ripper outfit is from various places the coack is from the lon chaney london after midnight figure.

Well, super job at any rate! Love your stuff. Love the period anyway, and those are great.

Lots of cool who bashes, really hope to be able to do some doctor in the future.
The Jack the ripper and cyberman are really a nice looking figs.

iv been working on these over the weekend.

the first is the wirrin, a monster from the classic series doctor who story the ark in space starring tom baker.
its a work in progress at the moment as im still wondering how to make the bottom half of the body
DSCF3199.jpg

this is classic series tardis console made from foamcore obviously still in the early stages but its comming along nicely i think :)

DSCF3202.jpg

DSCF3201.jpg

Console is looking great... not sure what the guy in the first pic is supposed to look like. But for what its worth, what you have looks really cool :rock

thanks gents :)

galatiboy: the creature in the first picture is called the wirrin and is from the 1975 doctor who story the ark in space starring tom baker. the wirrin was a space insect basically like a wasp that drifted in space and stopped on certain planets or space stations in order to feed or lay eggs, thats just the top half of his body the rest i have to make. the bottom half is basically going to be a a thin`ish tube and then long thin spider like legs comming out around the head area. they stand upright like a human

theres a lot of work to be done yet on the tardis but im actually looking forward to it. it was so hard getting the shape right and the measurements right

the plinth for the console is now built and a casing for the time rotor is also in place.

next, painting and detailing

DSCF3208.jpg

DSCF3207.jpg

DSCF3205.jpg

Back