Morethanatimelords custom creations from the vortex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
iv decided rather than opening seperate threads all the time to open my own customs thred to show all my past figures and future ones and il include some WIP too! :D

so to recap

peter cushing as van helsing
DSCF2823Correction.jpg

james marsters as captain john hart from torchwood
DSCF2837Correction.jpg

this figure was a bit of fun over on the doctor who forum a while back. the idea was to design a future regeneration of the doctor using a movie star i choose christian slater

the 12th doctor
DSCF2846Correction.jpg

lee van cleef as Angel eyes/ col. mortimer from the good the bad and the ugly and for a few dollars more

DSCF2925Correction.jpg

DSCF2941.jpg

heres a work in progress man with no name/blondie

DSCF2959.jpg

john barrowman as captain jack harkness from torchwood (more exciting photos of him later;)0

DSCF2994.jpg

a work in progress classic series doctor who cyberman

DSCF3064Correction-1.jpg

DSCF3065Correction-1.jpg

your peter cushing as anybody figures, those are hasbro tarkin heads, right?

Huge they are, YOu can reduce the size of the head with a little dip in Acetone you know:) Would improve him a bit I think. but you'd end up needing to repaint FYI :D

Creative criticisim aside, Nice job mate, I like em :)

i agree they are quite large but once there on the figure and once the clothes are on i dont think it looks that big at all personally i think acetone is ok but it really doesnt shrink it all that much to even notice it. certainly doesnt look that big when lined up with another figure :) iv got another custom comming up of cushing soon and i have the head cast here lined up with a sideshow chris lee head. apart from the sideshow chris lee head have a bit more of a neck the size difference isnt that bad and barely noticeable once on a figure with clothes

Last edited:
My Mother made the deerstalker for him. She is doing this as a little past time for her retirement.

she's just made a Peter Cushing Doctor Who outfit for him too.

cushingdocoutfitgk6.jpg

If anyones got any requests, do let me know as she is open for business so to speak. :D

Dean :D

hi :)
yeah no problem heres a complete run down of the clothes

long grey coat: doc holliday (sideshow six gun legend)

whiteshirt,bow tie,black trousers and shoes: standard black suit set from china

black waistcoat and black undercoat : london after midnight figure (sideshow)

walking cane: doc holliday (sideshow six gun legend)

pocket watch chain: doc holliday (sideshow six gun legend)

deerstaker: was a one off custom made by deans mum :)

pipe: one off custom made by my good friend malcolm

hi :)
yeah no problem heres a complete run down of the clothes

long grey coat: doc holliday (sideshow six gun legend)

whiteshirt,bow tie,black trousers and shoes: standard black suit set from china

black waistcoat and black undercoat : london after midnight figure (sideshow)

walking cane: doc holliday (sideshow six gun legend)

pocket watch chain: doc holliday (sideshow six gun legend)

deerstaker: was a one off custom made by deans mum :)

pipe: one off custom made by my good friend malcolm

Did you have multiples of the Doc Holliday figure? He is an awesome fig alone, I would hate to break him up.

My Mother made the deerstalker for him. She is doing this as a little past time for her retirement.

she's just made a Peter Cushing Doctor Who outfit for him too.

cushingdocoutfitgk6.jpg

If anyones got any requests, do let me know as she is open for business so to speak. :D

Dean :D

Your mom does brilliant work, I would love a pm with her rates. That deerstalker would look good on my Cushing figure too. Does she make Tom Baker scarves as well?

Did you have multiples of the Doc Holliday figure? He is an awesome fig alone, I would hate to break him up.

nope just the one figure. its no big deal really just take the clothes off and keepthe figure in the box :) i always return the clothes i have used to the figures they came from at some stage

this is a quick custom i just put together today a very fast job so not up to my usual standards but im happy with it and thats all that matters :)

its action hero and martial arts master steven seagal

DSCF3074Correction.jpg

DSCF3081.jpg

DSCF3090.jpg

iv always been a big fan of seagals and admire him very much for his skills. so much so that i did aikido myself for 5 years until an neck injury stopped me in my tracks :D

heres a new more accurate coat for the captain jack figure. its a luftwaffe great coat and is pretty much spot on. iv just gotta sew the gold buttons on in the right place

DSCF3091Correction.jpg

another addition is the ressurrection glove. fans of torchwood know that the glove is an old torchwood artifact that is able to bring the dead back to life for short periods. i bought the knights gloves and gave them a bit of a repaint and they look great :D

DSCF3099Correction-1.jpg

DSCF3100Correction-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics,I particularly like the Auton and Classic Cyberman.

Back