Morethanatimelords custom creations from the vortex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and once this

DSCF3285Correction.jpg

is finished the 8th doctor should look great standing at its controls :)

this is of course my work in progress tv movie console. iv modified the time rotor a little as i found it im possible with the materials i had to completely replicate the time rotor from the movie. the green balls are milliput which iam waiting to dry so they can be painted black and then the black areas will be dry brushed with a brass or gold colour

FANTASTIC FIGURES that's for sure I love your Peter Cushing Van Helsing figure toatlly aweosme, and I see you love your Dr Who and it shows in the excellent figures you've done. The Tardis Dail is coming along great the control panels are brillant.

Ron

supporting struts and feet added to the console as well as tester pieces on the console panels just so i can get an idea of where everything is going and how it will look. the white card pieces with pencil on them wont be staying on the finished piece obviously :D a friend of mine is working on the destination controls for me as we speak

DSCF3303.jpg

DSCF3310.jpg

iv been fitting led lighting to the TVM tardis console

DSCF3340.jpg

DSCF3341.jpg

remember these are allscratch,hand built models so everything wont be perfect but that, to me anyway adds to the charm

heres a work in progress secondary tardis console from the tom baker stories the robots of death,the masque of mandragora and the hand of fear
DSCF3337Correction.jpg

Last edited:
The Tardis consoles are looking awesome,can't wait to see the one from the Tom Baker era when it's fully finished.

the secondary tardis console from the tom baker era was actually alot harder to build than any other console iv done. its a really difficult shape to get right and hold. theres not much left to do now just the handles and the shaving miror to fit. this is a static prop by that i mean the doors on it dont open like it did in the series, i may make one of those in the future but i thought since it was my first one i thought a static one would be easier to begin with. i may do a little weathering here and there too by drybrushing a little black into the corners to make it look worn and used :)

Last edited:
holy crap !!!:google that is unbelievably cool. all the details are amazing. great job.

You've done a great job bringing the Doctor to 1:6th life! Well done!

thank you :)

well since i have so many wonderful doctor who custom figures and an inscale tardis console i thought it was only right to give the doctor an inscale police box for him to live in

DSCF3581Correction.jpg

still a WIP but its basically just a paintjob i have to finish...iv done more work on the TVM console too and il have updates on that later in the week

thanks everyone :)

just an update on my custom 1/6 tardis

DSCF3646Correction.jpg

the whole thing is now painted and it can be lit from inside. it looks fantastic lit up in the dark, im just waiting for a friend to make the police box signs for me

and iam starting to make what i call expanded universe custom from doctor who. to start with iam making 2 the first is this

The Master...well my vision of him anyway (still a WIP)
DSCF3664.jpg

in his hand is his famous weapon, the tissue compression eliminator. a simple looking weapon but this was a little tricky to make. it actually works for a start ...lol and no i dont mean going around shrinking people to doll sized figures :D what i mean is at the end is an LED and i can switch it on so it lights up the weapon :)

i havent updated this for a while so here goes :)

i have decided to do some short photostories involving my expanded universe custom doctor who figures. of course i have to build some sets and the first is the masters tardis the figure in these pictures is my custom 12th doctor figure, il come back to him at a later date .

DSCF3892Correction.jpg

DSCF3894.jpg

DSCF3890Correction.jpg

Back