Moon...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this and i had to give my 2 cents.
It takes alot for a movie to really pull me in. To make me love every aspect of it. The acting, the set pieces, the clever writing and story and the music. This was an awesome movie for me! And I totally love that main piano based theme music.
This movie is awesome low budget, independent sci fi film making!

This and District 9 were the two best sci fi movies of the year, if not two of the best movies of the year period, for me.

So watch this movie!!! I'm buying this for sure when it comes out.

David Bowie's son, Duncan Jones directed this. His debut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q

Going to go see Moon tonight before it disappears from the cinema to get the full epic scale. My bluray is on it's way from Amazon UK which I figured is a must buy before even seeing the movie.:chew

I just watched the trailer and skipped to the last post to avoid any spoilers:D

I just watched this movie last night.
Man... it was great. I wasn't bored once. Kept me guessing right till the end as well which doesn't usually happen.

Don't let this one past , see this movie !!

forgot to mention , what an awesome performance from Rockwell. He was never memorable for me personally in anything other than maybe Matchstick men but his performance in this is brilliant.

Mine arrived on Friday. Very happy considering I only saw it at the cinema the weekend before. Have ordered the soundtrack as well. A truly 10 out of 10 from me. Also the Bluray from Amazon UK is region free. Thanks Sony!

moon-bluray-cover.jpg

Back