Monsters vs. Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty douchey thing to say...the dude has no budget so WTF do you expect? :rolleyes:

Ehhh....its cool.

Also, having no budget isnt a good excuse if it sucks. With no budget, you get to be more creative...but still, I want to know why its bad. Cause if someone just tells me it sucks, I dont know what to fix in the future. Ya dig?

Ehhh....its cool.

Also, having no budget isnt a good excuse if it sucks. With no budget, you get to be more creative...but still, I want to know why its bad. Cause if someone just tells me it sucks, I dont know what to fix in the future. Ya dig?

I getcha. It just sucks when someone says something like that...I know just how hard it is to make a movie.
:duff

Here's the 3D trailer in case you missed it...

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HpoAU74hoHo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HpoAU74hoHo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Just saw a new trailer - much more character oriented. This film has potential methinks.

I actually thought this was a Pixar movie at first.

Does look good.

I think the Super-Bowl spot would have been better in the standard 2-D.

At least for me the 3-D didn't really work well. I know the final product in theatres will have better 3-D, though.

I just saw this last night at a Free advanced Screening...
my opinion: Don't waste your money...

This movie is terrible...
good CGI and some funny moments, but at times I just wanted to punch the writers in the face for this "by-thebook-kiddie-predictable" movie...
Just to give you an idea, this is Shrek the 3rd/Shark Tale bad...
seriously...
Dreamworks needs to really step-up...
Seems like only Shrek 1 and 2 and Kung Fu Panda are good movies for them...
Ughhh!!!
I hated Whitespoon's character...
a few laughs and that's it...

Such a wasted opportunity...

I don't get why people say, 'Don't waste your money', let them go see it and make up there own mind. Is it gonna make you feel better if they don't go? Just give your opinion and move on. I'm not gonna go by what one person says, I think the trailers look great and I will be seeing this regardless of what anyone says.

Last edited:
Back