Monsters vs. Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody is getting upset, if I was upset you'd know it. ;) I just don't see the need to say that, give your opinion or review the movie, but to tell others not to go or waste their money is unnecessary IMO.

I felt I'd share my opinion with my fellow Freaks since I got the chance to see it before it hits theaters!
Sorry if it bothers you man!! It's wasn't my intention to make you feel my comments are unnecessary...
The people that want to see it will see it regardless of my opinion...
:peace

Didn't mean to make you feel like I was lashing out on you, sorry about that. I guess I'm just tired of people going to see a movie and saying not to see it or that 'It's Terrible'. Same with collectibles when people just pop into a thread and say 'Pass'. It's too bad you didn't enjoy the movie though, everyone has different tastes and it wasn't for you. I for one am really looking forward to it.

Was gonna see it tonight, but all 3D showings sold out pretty early today. Me and my son will be there at 11:30 tomorrow morning.

I kinda have high hopes since the premise is so awesome, but I have to lower those expectations because it's Dreamworks.

I saw this earlier today, and thought it was great! The 3D was excellent... but really the film was great even w/o the extra ooh, ahh factor.

It did get a little slow near the end, but overall an excellent flick. Lot of kids in the theater and I think they were all too mesmerized to make much sound :lol

Not to mention, there was a 3D trailer for Ice-Age 3 and Up that alone were probably worth the price of admission.

I saw this earlier today, and thought it was great! The 3D was excellent... but really the film was great even w/o the extra ooh, ahh factor.

It did get a little slow near the end, but overall an excellent flick. Lot of kids in the theater and I think they were all too mesmerized to make much sound :lol

Not to mention, there was a 3D trailer for Ice-Age 3 and Up that alone were probably worth the price of admission.

does it top "The Incredibles!"???................eager to see it but I don't know....

does it top "The Incredibles!"???................eager to see it but I don't know....

I wouldn't go that far, but I didn't feel like I was watching a knock-off of the Incredibles. I think its a good flick that stands well on its own.

It wasn't bad. They're obviously going for the Pixar emotional/funny combo, but haven't really achieved it yet. And it was kind of slow and dealt with the Reese Witherspoon character a bit too much. But where I saw it, it looked fantastic, I forgot I was watching 3D after awhile, although there are some cool effects.

I really enjoyed it and thought the 3D was great. The whole piece set around the Golden Gate bridge was particularly good.

Back