Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i decided to be cheeky and stuck my ugly neck out n emailed Mondo about an update, heres the response

' Hello Jan, thank you for reaching out to us!

At this moment, we do not know when we will make He-Man and Skeletor available for pre-order, but we will be sure to announce it prior to being available! Here are the best ways to keep up with us; that is, if you are not already… :)

The very best way to keep up with any upcoming releases, as well as any other announcements, is to sign up for our newsletter here: Mondo Newsletter

If you have a twitter account, then you can also follow us on twitter @MondoNews, and if you have a Facebook account, https://www.facebook.com/mondotees is a good resource as well!

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Best,

Roxy '

I really didnt expect an email back, so thanks very much Roxy, that was cool. Anyway Its anyones guess when these will appear, i just hope they havnt lost interest in the idea.

image.jpg

Take my money now!!!

Not digging the heads on these. Everything else looks fine. I will likely get them and use the vintage heads. I didn't previously know they came with those.

I am so excited for these. 1/6 figures I can use with my hot toys stuff. So happy. Plus, classic heads..man that's so cool.

That fur trim and no constricting clothing are so well done that I almost feel like crying. Art like this should always be appreciated. Great job Mondo. Seriously this is an insta buy! I'm just happy the hair doesn't seem to restrict the figure :)

Skeletor looks cool.

Don't think much of that He-Man though. Particularly the head sculpt.

They both look really good, but as funny as this sounds, I kind of don't like the long loin cloth in front of He Man they got here. It just looks out of place from the rest of the figure. Maybe its because I am just used to him wearing the more speedo cut style of cloth from the classics line, but it just looks tacked on for some reason.

Other than that I will order at least one he man and one skeletor depending on how much they charge and shipping cost on top of that.

These are awesome but those heads better not be the Mondo exclusive. I won't order them unless I get thems heads, the new ones are coming off ASAP. Need the original sculpt. I like that they have the Alcala comic Skeletor too.

I can't believe how great they look and I will absolutely get those.
I hope when PO is up that I can order them.
Germany often is difficult when it comes to awesome **** from the states...

Back