MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here ordered from Sideshow before? How much is the shipping on average? I pre-ordered from amiami.com, but it seems that it would be more or less $210 for each turtle + shipping. Can the shipping on Sideshow be more than $60?

Has anyone here ordered from Sideshow before? How much is the shipping on average? I pre-ordered from amiami.com, but it seems that it would be more or less $210 for each turtle + shipping. Can the shipping on Sideshow be more than $60?

If you go on the website, they have a shipping calculator on the page of the item you're ordering from. But shipping depends entirely on size and weight not to mention destination. Just go check a hot toys figure that's in Stock. Also don't forget to take into account any import duties you may get.

I think if it's possible they could go a few ways with the shippinguests refund. They could refund the amount straight to our credit cards. This would be the most ideal for me personally as I'm trying to adult and do some damage to my credit card. They could not refund us the difference but instead offer us the faster shipping method through DHL. Or they can go store credit. Store credit might not be so bad. I could just let it sit there until the next figure drops but truthfully I'm not sure I've ever heard of mondo giving store credit.

If you go on the website, they have a shipping calculator on the page of the item you're ordering from. But shipping depends entirely on size and weight not to mention destination. Just go check a hot toys figure that's in Stock. Also don't forget to take into account any import duties you may get.

I think if it's possible they could go a few ways with the shippinguests refund. They could refund the amount straight to our credit cards. This would be the most ideal for me personally as I'm trying to adult and do some damage to my credit card. They could not refund us the difference but instead offer us the faster shipping method through DHL. Or they can go store credit. Store credit might not be so bad. I could just let it sit there until the next figure drops but truthfully I'm not sure I've ever heard of mondo giving store credit.

Thanks. Works out the same, but if there are import duties, it might just be better sticking to what I have.

Scareb;8576530. I think if it's possible they could go a few ways with the shippinguests refund. They could refund the amount straight to our credit cards. This would be the most ideal for me personally as I'm trying to adult and do some damage to my credit card. They could not refund us the difference but instead offer us the faster shipping method through DHL. Or they can go store credit. Store credit might not be so bad. I could just let it sit there until the next figure drops but truthfully I'm not sure I've ever heard of mondo giving store credit.[/QUOTE said:
I hope they can solve it. And hope we hear some news on coming TMNT figures. :)

Took a look at the Technodrome forums and found this bit of info posted på Brock on april 18th:

"Yes, the figures may be delayed. I won't know until I see the first sample, which should be soon (like in a week, or so). Based on that, and adjustments needed, we'll update everyone with what we think the ship dates are.

I did get samples of the Mousers the other day (we had sent that project to the factory before all the turtles). These are so fun! I'm making some adjustments to the neck articulation. It'll be something you won't be able to tell from photos, but will be able to tell when playin around with them. It's a good thing."

Leo is still late 2Q but I think they said he could slide into 3Q. I would honestly be surprised if anything arrives stateside next month. They would have to be wrapping up production soon and I doubt they are that far along. It would be nice to get some more frequent production updates though.

These are like 30cm's right? So will look slightly larger amongst other 1/6?

Yeah it's going to be a while before we get these. Just too new of a design and manufacturer.

Into May now, still no news? ...

As far as I'm concerned, if it'll result in good paint and strong joints, MONDO can take all the time it needs.

These are like 30cm's right? So will look slightly larger amongst other 1/6?

According to Sideshow, these are about 11 inches tall or about 28 cm. So they should scale quite nicely with other 1/6 figures.

Exactly. I don't mind waiting as long as the quality is on point. I'm sure Mondo is aware of how many disgruntled customers they'll have if they turn out crappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video update regarding the Turtles

It's looking good. I like the articulation, it looks like a solid figure. Nice and easy solution with the head joint. A bit delayed (Q3 sounds to good to be true at this point I would say) but excited even more now.

Mouser looks great, Baby Hellboy aswell.

Back