MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The print is limited to 200 which is a pretty low number for Mondo especially for a licensed property like TMNT. The thing is it basically cost subscribers nothing so it's money in the bank to help pay for the Turtles if you don't want to keep it.

The print is limited to 200 which is a pretty low number for Mondo especially for a licensed property like TMNT. The thing is it basically cost subscribers nothing so it's money in the bank to help pay for the Turtles if you don't want to keep it.

Technically speaking it cost the people who got the subscription almost $800 USD to get it. You had to have all 4 Ninja turtles paid off in order to get the print. If for whatever reason you weren't able to purchase one of the turtles, you lose the print.

Technically speaking it cost the people who got the subscription almost $800 USD to get it. You had to have all 4 Ninja turtles paid off in order to get the print. If for whatever reason you weren't able to purchase one of the turtles, you lose the print.

The cost for all four turtles was $600 plus shipping, the same as the retail price so that's why I'm saying the print was free. Slice the total anyway you like but nobody was paying $800 for the art print.

The cost for all four turtles was $600 plus shipping, the same as the retail price so that's why I'm saying the print was free. Slice the total anyway you like but nobody was paying $800 for the art print.

Yes, the print in essence was free since you didn't actually pay for it. But that doesnt change the fact that the ONLY way to get the print was to spend almost $800 ($150 per turtle plus $37 shipping or whatever depending on where you live) and get the subscription. You couldn't buy 2 of the turtles and say screw it about the rest and still get the print. You HAD to buy all 4 in order to get the print.

Also I'm not saying this print will be valuable or anything but considering the edition size and the sizeable investment to to get it, it will be one of the rarest.

Yes, the print in essence was free since you didn't actually pay for it. But that doesnt change the fact that the ONLY way to get the print was to spend almost $800 ($150 per turtle plus $37 shipping or whatever depending on where you live) and get the subscription. You couldn't buy 2 of the turtles and say screw it about the rest and still get the print. You HAD to buy all 4 in order to get the print.

Also I'm not saying this print will be valuable or anything but considering the edition size and the sizeable investment to to get it, it will be one of the rarest.

But not everyone who gets all 4 turtles gets the print though right? I'm paying the same amount for 4 turtles and I'd like to have the print but I didn't do any subscription thing, I just bought them separately. Is the subscription when you buy all 4 turtles at the same time?

No you had to get them from Mondo's website I believe. I'm getting mine through Sideshow with their monthly payment deal. Got all four doing $75 a month. Leo payment was delayed a month, but even though I'm getting all four I didn't order through Mondo's subscription (wish I would have) so alas no print for me...but still happy to have this set! Do like the 8"x8" aluminum print I got for the four Good Smile Company Turtles. Seen the aluminum print sell for over $225 on Evilbay. So I'm sure the Mondo exclusives and print will bring big $$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The subscription was limited to 200, only availible through Mondo, guaranteed you all 4 turtles exclusives and sold out in about 1 minute. So buying all 4 turtles separately through Mondo will not allow you to get a print.

Mondo just changed their shipping to DHL and it's basically half of what it used to be. I paid $36 USD shipping for the mousers and now they're $18. I'm really hoping that they can refund the difference for all my turtles and mouser as that's $90 I'd be getting back.

Mondo just changed their shipping to DHL and it's basically half of what it used to be. I paid $36 USD shipping for the mousers and now they're $18. I'm really hoping that they can refund the difference for all my turtles and mouser as that's $90 I'd be getting back.

That would be great however in the announcement of the new shipping charges they stated that they would not refund any shipping charges on orders placed before the change.

That would be great however in the announcement of the new shipping charges they stated that they would not refund any shipping charges on orders placed before the change.

On Twitter they said that they're looking at retroactively applying the shipping discount to old orders and they'll keep us posted. Fingers crossed.

I'd take store credit and buy something else with the balance

But DHL is TERRIBLE. I hate complaining about stuff but it took them 10 days to deliver my Marvel collector Corps box a total distance of 261.9 miles.

That being said, we are already waiting so waiting a little longer and saving some $ is welcomed

Last edited:
The shipping charges have been ridiculously high. Especially for us living not in the states.

A store credit would be acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Twitter they said that they're looking at retroactively applying the shipping discount to old orders and they'll keep us posted. Fingers crossed.

Really!? That sounds promising. I only read the newletter, I must have missed that tweet. :)

If it's about half the cost for Internatinal shipping aswell and retroactively applies I would be saving about $180.

Back