MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol now I feel like I bragged. I've already bought a regular by accident (thought ex sold out though it wasn't). I have SideShow RPs and gift card so I'll be on lookout for discounts haha

I wish they all had leo's skin tone. He looks perfect.

Nah, it's OK, man. :lol I keep just about everything I collect MISB. The kid in me wants me to crack these open, like they're Playmates figures all over again. The collector in me strongly objects. :lol

Pins and loose joints aside, the figure in that video looks very, VERY promising. As for the skin tone, I wouldn't mind uniformity across the line. Oh well.

I just can't keep things MISB. I have s hard time coping with having HT Darth Vader boxed up due to him being to tall for my cabinet. :)

Lol I open almost everything as well. I just want the exclusives to be MIB. I have some neca Turtles moc as well. Everything else is usually opened.

That'd take the cake for me, just as much as any HT reveal.

Brock mentioned in the blog post that we will see alot of new stuff besides He-Man and Skeletor at SDCC, and a few surprises.

Shredder would be a great reveal, and some Foot Soldiers maybe. And since they did the Baby Hellboy I'm hoping we will see a adult Hellboy.

Brock mentioned in the blog post that we will see alot of new stuff besides He-Man and Skeletor at SDCC, and a few surprises.

Shredder would be a great reveal, and some Foot Soldiers maybe. And since they did the Baby Hellboy I'm hoping we will see a adult Hellboy.

I'm personally hoping for a Shredder, Casey Jones, and a proto of one or more of the Batman TAS figures they'd mentioned making.

Adult Hellboy would be amazing! Absolutely need that to happen.

I haven't

I got a reply from their Customer Service.

"Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately I don't have any information for you at this time, but we're looking into if it's something we can accommodate. Thank you for your understanding!"

So still hoping!

Thanks for the info. :duff I don't know if MONDO wants to spread out the releases but I'd love to see a Shredder and a Splinter in the next "wave" or whatever it's being called.

Back