MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind waiting to insure they get everything tightened up for production. These Turtles are just amazing! The early Eastman/Laird blend is my preferred version and these are going to fill that spot in my collection. I am very much looking forward to getting them and seeing updates on the exclusive art print in the coming months.

If a delay means not getting a figure with that super weak leg joint, take as much time as they need. I want these figures to be knocked out of the ballpark so I'd love to have everything right.

I don't care. Send me my mousers first if they are ready to go! Satisfy a little bit of that Mondo TMNT craving for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone find discounts for the regular versions of these anywhere?

SSC gives money back at least. I'm wanting to get another set of regs

Going double? I wish I could get doubles of these.

Had another look at the video, another thing I really like is the ankle articulation, should be able to get good poses with these.

I wish I could go double as well on these guys, one set with the multicolor bandanas and one set displayed in all red bandanas. But so space for 2 sets and need to save money for the P1 turtles lol.

I wish I could go double as well on these guys, one set with the multicolor bandanas and one set displayed in all red bandanas. But so space for 2 sets and need to save money for the P1 turtles lol.

The cost for P1 Turtles is crazy money!

They should qualify for the monthly $20 off codes at Sideshow. The current one is C1V1LWAR so just order one per month with the discount. That's probably your cheapest option.

Yeah I decided to double up. I collect a ton of TMNT and wanted to keep the exclusives MIB and display the regular versions. I just think they look amazing after watching the video. Im only doubling Turtles even if other characters announced. I'll get multiples of mousers too.

I just hope they tone down Raphael's skin tone. That neon green will be a bit much. Leo just looks amazing. I wonder what the front shell will be made of (hard plastic vs rubber poly like Neca)?

They should qualify for the monthly $20 off codes at Sideshow. The current one is C1V1LWAR so just order one per month with the discount. That's probably your cheapest option.

This may be dumb question but can we use gift card with the monthly code?

Entertainment earth, BBTS, ssc, has them as does other sellers. I'm just waiting for a coupon or % discount to one of those.

Last edited:
I just hope they tone down Raphael's skin tone. That neon green will be a bit much. Leo just looks amazing. I wonder what the front shell will be made of (hard plastic vs rubber poly like Neca)?

I'm still hoping it won't be as neon in hand.

Yeah I decided to double up. I collect a ton of TMNT and wanted to keep the exclusives MIB and display the regular versions. I just think they look amazing after watching the video. Im only doubling Turtles even if other characters announced. I'll get multiples of mousers too.

Congrats, man. :duff I'd love to do the same...if it weren't $1200. :pow :lol

Lol now I feel like I bragged. I've already bought a regular by accident (thought ex sold out though it wasn't). I have SideShow RPs and gift card so I'll be on lookout for discounts haha

I wish they all had leo's skin tone. He looks perfect.

Back