MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Hey gang. Favor to ask:

Does anyone post over at The Technodrome Forums - Powered by vBulletin If so, do you know any of the mods? Been trying to get my account activated for over a week, with several message sent, and no results. Lots of 1/6 TMNT questions over there, and I'm tryin to join in to help and to have fun!

If anyone could help get a message to a mod, I would be in your debt (spiritually/emotionally, not like, you'll get a free TMNT sub, or anything. Maybe an awesome hug if we ever meet).

Thanks!

^ I'll try, but if they're not responding to you they probably won't respond to me, either.

Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Hey gang. Favor to ask:

Does anyone post over at The Technodrome Forums - Powered by vBulletin If so, do you know any of the mods? Been trying to get my account activated for over a week, with several message sent, and no results. Lots of 1/6 TMNT questions over there, and I'm tryin to join in to help and to have fun!

If anyone could help get a message to a mod, I would be in your debt (spiritually/emotionally, not like, you'll get a free TMNT sub, or anything. Maybe an awesome hug if we ever meet).

Thanks!

That's weird they're really good about that. Hopefully they'll check soon. Have you tried an email and not just messages through the Drome? I have Krang's email and he might be helpful.

All I'll say is you might be entering dangerous territory - tread lightly.

The Drome, as fun as it is, is home to some of the most extreme fans I've had the pleasure/sometimes displeasure of encountering. You'll get loads of feedback from one extreme to another.

Back when the 2003 toon came out some writers of 4kids were active on there and after a lot of harsh posts directed at them they never came back.

We currently have a bunch of Comic representation from IDW on the drome, 0 from playmates which doesn't surprise me because they don't have a history of being customer friendly/ taking interest in what the fans want. I'm sure they read and just keep quiet.

It'll be nice to have you on the Drome whenever that invite is approved. Just wear your Rocksteady hide, I mean rhino hide.

Brock apparently Krang is MIA and he does all the account approvals. You'll probably just have to wait it out or speak through one of us who are members until that approval happens.

Username is brockotter over there. Thanks for the help!

As for extreme fans, I am on He-Man.org, so I'm very well prepped. ;)

So, we should be expecting Donny sometime later this month, right?

I thought I read something about how they would be released a month apart. Could be wrong though.

Back