MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the NECA turtles kinda stand out like a sore thumb which is why they're in a box of stuff in my basement. They just dont go with the collection. Plus the room they take up with their bases. Maybe one day down the road when I have the mondo figures in hand, I'll display them alongside but for now, they get to collect dust.

The NECA turtles are my favorites thus far. I imagine the conversions will be good. Those saying NECA will "not be in the same league" are full of it.

Certainly, think the neca sets are great ,but I'm also not going to compare products that haven't been released yet either

Has there been any word on the other exclusives?

My guesses:

Raphael: Casey Jones Mask
Donatello: Gravitic Equalizer
Michelangelo: Lil' Orphan Alien

Inspired by reading the one-shot comics yesterday. :)

I think the exclusives were displayed at SDCC. Check out this photo (bottom left).

image.jpg

Has there been any word on the other exclusives?

My guesses:

Raphael: Casey Jones Mask
Donatello: Gravitic Equalizer
Michelangelo: Lil' Orphan Alien

Inspired by reading the one-shot comics yesterday. :)

Yeah, they've been mentioned in a previous post. Essentially two gauntlets, Shredder's and Kirby's, the mask, and doll.

Actually, if you watch the video interview floating around with Brock (who has been posting in this thread on behalf of Mondo), he mentions that the exclusives are: Shredder gauntlet for Leo, arm gun for Donny, Casey mask for Raph, and pizza slices for Mikey.

Actually, if you watch the video interview floating around with Brock (who has been posting in this thread on behalf of Mondo), he mentions that the exclusives are: Shredder gauntlet for Leo, arm gun for Donny, Casey mask for Raph, and pizza slices for Mikey.

What video is that? I find it hard to believe Mikey gets pizza slices, sounds like a weak EX.

Ah. Thanks for that video, I had missed that one. Don't think it was posted here before.

So pizza slices it is then. Seems a weird choice if you consider the other exclusives but there it is.

Nice to hear a "low" price point for the mousers.

Don't forget though that Leo comes with Both shredders gauntlet and pre mutation splinter. So I'd assume that each turtle comes with two exclusive items (1 if it's the regular) so maybe mikey has the pizza and doll. Plus one of them clearly comes with an utrom so it seems more and more likely that each figure comes with 2.

Don't forget though that Leo comes with Both shredders gauntlet and pre mutation splinter. So I'd assume that each turtle comes with two exclusive items (1 if it's the regular) so maybe mikey has the pizza and doll. Plus one of them clearly comes with an utrom so it seems more and more likely that each figure comes with 2.

Yeah I'm sure Mikey will have the doll aswell, but I meant the Mondo exclusives. Also nice to hear we get both utrom and triceraton blasters.

Now bring on Donny!

Back