MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad i posted the vid noticed they all have slight color variants. I'd love a Casey n Splinter and most of all a decent Shredder.

I added another video to my post and here him say Mondo could do HE -MAN also a bad ass Skeletor would be very cool!

I added another video to my post and here him say Mondo could do HE -MAN also a bad ass Skeletor would be very cool!

Could do? I'm on record saying we WILL do! ;) There's already some art out there, too. More at MondoCon this October!

If they were based on the 89 movie, I would probably jump on it, but these.....as nice as they are, they just don't do anything for me. Looking at all the pics, without anything else to compare they're sizes, they look a well done toy, instead of a high end collectible.

I think I'm coming around to the idea of getting all four. :slap :lol

:hi5: Most good. Most good.

Could do? I'm on record saying we WILL do! ;) There's already some art out there, too. More at MondoCon this October!

So can I go ahead and send money from Paypal?:)

Same here! I just wish he was showing some teeth :( Oh well, there's no way I'm passing on Donny :hi5:

It's very similar to the NECA Donnie regarding facial expression. I think it fits his personality well but I agree that teeth would be cool. Even if just minimal.

I'm most excited about Donatello, I like his skin color the best!

Me too. I like the brown-ish tint and the olive color of Leo the best. Was never fond of Raph's neon green

Had to order TMNT: The Ultimate Collection vol 2 to keep my longing for these in check. :) bring on the next P.O!

:hi5: Most good. Most good.

qf4q8.jpg

For my wallet. :lol Now, what's this I hear about MONDO and He-Man? :ohbfrank:

Back