MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm.. i want to bite but am a bit concerned with the articulation - especially at the legs and feet. haven't seen any "dynamic" poses...or have i missed something?

hmm.. i want to bite but am a bit concerned with the articulation - especially at the legs and feet. haven't seen any "dynamic" poses...or have i missed something?

This is due to the ones photographed being resin prototypes. The articulation is limited in the early stages of these kinds of figures. BUt rest assured they will be dynamic. As soon as I get samples in, I'll be updating via our blog, instagram (you are following me on insta, yes? @brockotter <== I tease all kinds of things there), etc.

As soon as I get samples in, I'll be updating via our blog, instagram (you are following me on insta, yes? @brockotter <== I tease all kinds of things there), etc.

Instagram account is followed. Lots of cool stuff on there. Look forward to seeing some samples!

I wouldn't worry on articulation they look to be same as neca's smaller verson's and those can hold full on 1 legged hi kick pose's and balance very well.

This is due to the ones photographed being resin prototypes. The articulation is limited in the early stages of these kinds of figures. BUt rest assured they will be dynamic. As soon as I get samples in, I'll be updating via our blog, instagram (you are following me on insta, yes? @brockotter <== I tease all kinds of things there), etc.

Sweet zombie Jesus. I knew the turtles were 1/6th scale but that turtle looks huge in your hands. That's friggin awesome!@

I'm not very familiar with MONDO. I know you guys specialize in rare prints but how about 1/6 figures?

Sweet zombie Jesus. I knew the turtles were 1/6th scale but that turtle looks huge in your hands. That's friggin awesome!@

I believe they're about 11 inches tall, is that right?

I'm not very familiar with MONDO. I know you guys specialize in rare prints but how about 1/6 figures?

I believe they're about 11 inches tall, is that right?

Correct. The product info is on our page, which will give you the perfect opportunity to get familiar with us! ;)

Correct. The product info is on our page, which will give you the perfect opportunity to get familiar with us! ;)
I tried to post your Instagram pic of Leo on this site but was unable to download it
Would you be willing to post it here?

I think it gives a very good scale of size, in a very good way
Makes me all the more excited to receive it

Best I could do was a phone screenshot.

Screenshot_2015-09-02-23-47-02.jpg

I love these. I can only afford one tho. Can't decide if I want Leo or Raph...

Back